00

& hayleys pov

it has been 4 days since our debut and the launch of our first album, DAZZLE. honestly, we grew incredibly quick. here's what I mean, when our group was announced (predebut) we had already gained many fans.

After announcing the members, and the group name we had already gain 1M fans on Instagram, 3M of tiktok ( probably because my unnies and i participated in many tiktok trends ), twitter with almost a million followers.

we were already popular before debuting, so we pushed out our album out of the blue while crossing our fingers and hoping it meets everyone's expectations.

it probably did, I mean we're the #1 search everywhere, on tiktok, Instagram, Google, twitter and more !

there's also our dance challenge where many participated and the "who's your fav artist?" " oh Diamonds " trend, and the "what song are you listening to" "fearless by diamonds" ( then they start doing the dance to 'Fearless' ) trend. [fearless is our title track!!] (like the new jeans hype boy trend)

our fearless MV had gotten 5 Million views in just an hour, breaking many records from before. before we knew it, we gained many titles like "5th gen IT group"!

personally, I'm super thankful that we got this big. some other groups don't even get attention for months after their debut and because of that, they have to disband.

so I'm super glad that we have received so much support from everyone. it has always been my dream to make it big, so now... I guess it's a dream come through.

oh, have I mentioned that we did many dance challenges with other idols! yes, we did that! I did the "perfect night" dance challenge with ji woo unnie and lesserafim Sunbaenim. more specifically, yunjin and Kazuha.

I couldn't sleep the night before, because YUNJIN AND KAZUHA !? bro I'm a ginormous fan of them. they also looked so much better in real life, no they look UNREAL. they're literally sculptured by angels.

do you know what they told Jiwoo and I!? they said, " oh my you girls are so so pretty " "You look so ethereal " WHAT? WHAT??? I was going to cry on the spot and ask them to bring me home with them. but of course, I'm not that weird. I kept my composure and thanked them before complimenting them as well. ( IM TRAINED! )

but after that interaction, I went back into our practice room with Jiwoo and would not shut up about it. jiwoo was just as excited as I was.

okay, we also did the challenge with zerobaseone sunbaenim, aespa sunbaenim, seventeen sunbaenim and many other seniors!

I'm just saying alright, I couldn't sleep after all the collaboration. I was shaking, giggling and kicking my feet. I should've asked for all their autograph but I got to stay mysterious and professional alright. ( no. I got some of their contacts hehe but THEY asked first alright. I was busy staying #mysterious )

we received many compliments from our fans and others for our visuals, dancing, rap, vocals and style!! its really different from when we were trainees... well uhm I'm glad its different.

anyway, now I have a goal... Guess what it is. no its not to win mamas, the competition is wild. you can't guess? eh.... okay I'll just tell you. my goal is to be on EUNCHAE STAR DIARIES. please please pleaseeeeee.

oh ! I texted yunjin and asked her about it, she replied with a "you're so cute, I'll tell eunchae. she's a big fan of you" ... eunchae... HONG EUNCHAE IS A BIG FAN OF ME.

you best believe I'm freaking out, also the message I sent yunjin was a very professional message which should not be cute. ( I added Emoji and stickers... maybe sounded a bit desperate.. just a tiny bit. so tiny it's smaller than an atom.)