12 ; meeting other 04 rookies

▶️ [ 04 ROOKIES UNITE ] D1AMOND, RIIZE, EVNNE 5세대 아이돌 대표들의 만남 ( Meeting of 5th generation idol representatives ) 🤍 ( ENG SUB )

( one day in the winter, it's snowing lightly )

" I'd like to meet new friends who get along well with me "
" I've come to find friends my age "

《 04 rookies unite 》

& hayley pov.

" helloo everyone, im hayley from d1amond. Nice to meet you" I waved to the camera and said my greeting like I was asked to before entering the room.

three chairs was facing the cameras, I took a sit in the middle. then I heard footsteps, I straightened up. had to make a good first impression you know. then someone walked in, I stood up as soon as I heard the door open. "annyeonghaseyo" I greeted with a bow.

"annyeonghaseyo" he greeted back before taking a sit to my left. "I'm hayley" I told him holding up a hand for him to shake. he took it, "I'm seungeon" and I shook it before we both chuckled awkwardly.

"we're so informal" he commented before shifting around in his sit. "it's okay, we're the same age right" I asked, it was a rhetorical question because we both know we're the same age. "that's right, it's okay" he said then we dab each other up. das right!

then we heard someone walk in again, "woah" I heard the guy whisper, before greeting the staffs and us. we stood up greeting him.

"he's so tall" I told seungeon beside me and I saw seungeon gulp before nodding. "annyeonghaseyo" he greeted us then shook our hands.

then sat down on the empty chair left. we all sat in awkward silence and looked around. suddenly the white room look interesting, then one of the boys made noise which made it more awkward.

the tension was so thick I couldn't help but giggle. "why?" the tall guy who just entered asked. "it's so awkward" I say between giggles.

"don't laugh like that, your laugh is so funny" seungeon said and I started laughing harder.

"let's just introduce ourself to these cameras, and to one another " I said since the staff weren't telling us to do anything. the two boys agreed. "let's start from you" I said pointing at anton. I know he's name, of course I do but I got to pretend I don't. you know... never mind.

"I'm anton from riize"
" I'm hayley from d1amond "
" I'm seungeon from evnne "

then we clapped after the introduction. then it became alittle silent again. so i clapped my hands together, "I know your songs" I told them.

"get a guitar, and trouble" I told them and they both looked so shocked it's cute. "what?" seungeon asked and anton looked at me wide eye.

"wait let me do the get a guitar choreo " I said standing up and going to the side. "ubh how'd it go..." I asked a hand around the back of my neck. "ah! okay. 
in my heart
Tell me while
You play me like (dun, dun, dun)
Still, I love it when I'm looking at you
Baby (dun, dun, dun)
Still, I love it when I'm dancing with you (ah, yeah)
Get-get-get-get a guitar"

I danced, i had the song on replay for a week. was obsessed. halfway through anton came beside and started dancing it with me. "yeaa!!" I said when we were done, jumping up to give anton double high five. the man is tall alright.

"okay okay, now trouble. seungeon come and do with me  " I said. then seungeon clap his hands together and came beside me. "okay come on!"

"wait wait which part" he asked me and I sang to him this part :