04 ; V1OG

yuki day in a life | V1OG ( D1AMOND VLOG ) ep 1

☆ yuki pov ☆

"HELLOO EVERYONE"  I shouted into the camera and from the corner of my eyes I saw my leader shake her head and pull her blanket over her head.

"YES ITS ME YUKI, YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON RIGHTT ??? DAS RIGHT " I have tons and tons of energy, whereas nari looks like she's about to throw her pillow at me but she's holding back because of my camera.

today if the first V1OG, and I wanted to do it first and since no members argued with that... i am doing it first !

"okay let's talk serious hehe" I said toning down my voice a little and this time nari has brushed her hair and joined me by my side as I set the camera up.

"it's been 12 days since our debut" I said and nari nodded. "how do you feel?" I asked nari, the leader!! "we've been getting alot of love and support from GEMS, we've been to many interviews so look out for the youtube videos, we also got to go to afew award shows already. so on behalf of my team, I think we can all agree that it's been super exciting, and we're so thankful for each and everyone of you" she said nodding from time to time.

"and that's our leader" I added. "should we go check of the other two?" nari asked. I snorted not very cute manner, in fact it was probably identical to peppa pig ( that's what hayley told me ) .

"KNOWING THEM THEYRE PROBABLY STILL ASLEEP" I raised my voice, just a little, okay maybe not that little. but i was saying it in a joking manner.

anyway I can't wait for today, I have nothing planned so it's just us in the house. FUDGE we got a photoshoot noooooiooooo. NO BUT THAT MEANS WE GET TO EAT YUMMY FOOD AFTER RIGHT!? okay im ready man.

we walked down the hall to the other girls room, knocked then opened. like I said, they're both sleeping. one bed was empty though, jiwoo was cuddling with hayley on hayleys bed.

knowing them, it was probably jiwoo that said she wanted to cuddle and hayley letting her come onto her bed.

jiwoo loves hayley so much it's no joke. I mean we all love hayley who wouldn't? she's just not a very pleasant maknae, teases us 24/7 and is the most sacarstic person on earth.

I love her so much but sometimes I want to throw a brick to her head, leave her in the amazon forest or just send her to mars and ask her to figure out by herself. you get me? I'll do all that in a loving manner too.

I placed the camera to the side and plopped onto their bed. one woke up, the other was still far away in lala land.

jiwoo always sleeps like she's in a coma. I watched as hayleys eyes slowly flutter open and I smiled and started playing with her cheeks. "hey baby" I said, a small smile formed on her lips as her eyes opened.

you might me wondering where's nari? she's on jiwoos bed, texting. you know who I think she's texting? I think she's texting chaewon from lesserafim and she's giggling and blushing.

nari is so definitely the gayest bitch in this house. that's topping me, so that says a lot. she probably noticed someone (me) staring at her, so she looked up and glanced over.

wowww forget about your team and go back to texting your girlfriend(soon-to-be girlfriend for sure) woowwww. I would've clapped if not for hayley playing with my hair.

"what?" I asked her and she said nothing, she says sometimes it's too early for her to talk. like when she just wake up, she can't talk for 30 minutes (usually goes on for an hour or so) because she's too tired to do that. ????. right, I don't fucking know either. my mouth starts moving as soon as my eyes open.