01 ; eunchae's star diary

☆ 01 ☆ | eunchaes star diary ep 29 | D1AMOND

👤 November 25, 2023. Today, I invited juniors instead of seniors. I need to show a cool and dignified side like other seniors I've met so far. Eunchaes star diary!

👤 today I'm going to meet D1AMOND, they are the fourth team on Star Diary that debuted later than I did...

| hayleys pov

today Yuki unnie and I are going to join Eunchae Sunbaenim on EUNCHAE's star diary. I'm on this show, two days after I said I wanted to be on it... that's crazily fast.

I'm so excited, I can't stop smiling. she's going to come into our room soon. "look at her she's so excited" Nari said putting her hand on my head and smiling.

yes, I am, I'm so excited! " are you ready?" Yuki asked, and I nodded examining my outfit for the last time and smiled satisfied.

then there was a knock, from the YouTube videos I've watched, I thought it was Eunchae. no, it wasn't, it was the staff.

"We're going to help you put on the mic okay?" they asked and Yuki and I nodded, while Jiwoo filmed the process of the staff putting on my mic for me like a proud mother.

"smile baby," she said pointing the camera to my face, I stuck a tongue out and made a hideous face making her shocked, eyes wide as she turned around to make sure there was no hidden cameras.

"okay we're done. " the staff told me, I bowed and said thank you while the staff complimented me telling me I was gorgeous. hehe got me blushing.

then the staff left and there was another knock. "can I come in" Eunchae asked from the other side. "yesss!!!!" Yuki shouted, she's an E you must understand. she's almost 100% E.

then the door opened and we all stood up and greeted her. eunchae mouth widened. "you guys a gorgeous" she complimented and suddenly the room was filled with "No, you're prettier" then laughters.

"okay I'm here to pick you guys up, are you ready to go?" she asked and we nodded, yuki replying with an enthusiastic "YES!"

" let's goo"

I closed the door behind me while nari blew me a kiss, I cringed, but secretly liked it. "you guys debuted recently but you're already so big" eunchae said.

"yeah, we debuted on 19 November" I said nodding as we walked. then yuki placed an arm around my shoulder. "hayley is a huge fan of you" yuki told eunchae and my eyes widened, "yes" I said smiling.

eunchae looked so shocked. "really?" she asked and I nodded and she smiled so wide. "you have a really nice smile" I told her and her face slowly reddened. "stopp, my cheeks are going to hurt from smiling" she said as we entered the green room.

there was a picnic mat placed on the floor, infront of the camera.

[ interview begin with a round of applause ]

we all have a blanket over our thighs as eunchae asked if we have ever done an interview on a mat which we ( OBVIOUSLY ) replied that we have never.

👤 " when did you make your debut ? today is the 6th day " she asked and answered making us smile. yes it is the 6th day, it's already been so fun, exciting and crazy.

👤 " you're here with your first, debut album. how does it feel ? "

" it's really exciting especially since we have our fans support, which we're really thankful for, it's just a whole new experience that we're really enjoying" yuki said.

👤 " it's only been 6 days since your debut, do you have any complaints about your member or anything "

"ahh..." i started and looked at yuki up and down. "yeah whats that look" yuki asked me eyes widen.