06 ; hate !?

" if you can't be kind,be quiet "

be quiet "

yes, we're pretty, yes we're the "own" the 'the world will forgive me because I'm pretty' trend. but does that mean we don't get hate? no. NO.

we get hate so often, it's just that our fandom is so big they shut down the haters after one comment.

one moment they make a comment the next moment their account is banned. but does that mean it doesn't affect us? NO. it does affect us.

so here are some things we got hated for,

an interviewer said something inappropriate about Hayley's body (keep in mind she's a minor) and the whole group wasn't happy about it. nari called him out for it, yuki started being rude, jiwoo ignored all the questions, hayley glared.

: some netizens thought they were extremely rude for no reason and unprofessional but thankfully GEMS came to their rescue and people stopped hating after afew days.

hayley couldn't stop thinking about the comment he made for weeks. started dressing up in oversized fits more, when asked about it she said she preferred it. she love oversized t, but now she's wearing it with for a different reason. ( shes now slowly forgetting about the comment ) 

" pretty but no talent "

: the girls then performed live with no background music since the system spoiled, ate the vocals, rap, dance, and had amazing stage presence. their ending fairy were all a "how about now" face. was so iconic became the #1 search on tiktok for days.

- the girls started training more and more, jiwoo almost fainted due to how hard she was pushing herself because she wanted to prove the haters wrong.

for being many idols ideal type
: "and what's wrong with that?" hayley asked in a vlive when someone hated them for being the ideal type and the hate dissolved.

- didn't affect them much, they laughed about it ( which is fantastic )

" please stop shipping me with male idols " - nari.

netizens thought she was hating on male idols and hated and bashed her, thinking that they are standing up for their biases.

: GEMS backed her up !

- nari was bothered by it, it affected some of her friendships with other idols. making them awkward and uncomfortable with one another because of all the ship edits and assumptions. like she could be friends with stray kids Lee know and people will make edits of them smiling and saying aww cute couple. She hates it extra much because she's not even into guys. (they're slowly rebuilding the friendship )

" shipped w male/female idols "
some do not like the idea of us getting shipped with their boyfriends / girlfriends (they alil delulu) and hated us for it.

: GEMS backed us up once again!! After awhile the shipping continued but the hate got lesser <3  !?

- they hate they received for this was much worse. they had messages asking them to kill themselves, telling them how worthless they are. Once on yukis vlive, she was asking what song to sing then someone said, "dk you shld kys though 😂😂 who u think u are ?? worthless. " you can see her whole mood change. but thanks to GEMS the hate messages reduced, name calling reduced, fan base grew bigger but some hate messages were unforgettable...

but that's the past and parcel, and we're only one and a half month in...