: members relationship w hayley

<3

: nari + hayley duo name : nara ( na from nari, ra from aera )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

: nari + hayley
duo name : nara ( na from nari, ra from aera )

: soul sisters / black cat X golden retriever
things they do : nari love language is acts of service -- at many times you can see her doing acts of service for hayley. like opening a bottle of water for her, tying hayley's hair up when she's eating etc. hayley is always seen around nari, holding onto her arm and following her. whenever hayley is asked something she doesn't know the answer to she'll say "you should ask nari unnie" they'll side eye the shit out of each other then start laughing. nari would be having the straightest face ever then she'll melt when hayley smiles at her, or when hayley plays with naris fingers. hayley always compliments nari, saying small things like "your hair smells nice", "I like your nails", "you're so pretty". stuff like that makes nari smile the whole day

: yuki and hayley duo name : aeki (aera and yuki, they like using her Korean name for the duo names as it suits it btr ) / sunshinez ( they're always smiling, two chaotic extroverts together ) 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

: yuki and hayley
duo name : aeki (aera and yuki, they like using her Korean name for the duo names as it suits it btr ) / sunshinez ( they're always smiling, two chaotic extroverts together ) 

: Tom and Jerry / partner in crime
things they do : they're always doing dance challenge together and random tiktok trends. yuki was seen buying jewellery in Japan when asked who it was for she said it was for her family and one was for hayley because the star bracelet reminder her of hayley. ( hayley wears the bracelet everyday ). there's so many YouTube edits like "yuki and hayley roasting each other for 5 mins straight" / "hayley and yuki Tom and Jerry moments" etc. they are also many videos of them pranking the other members, therefore they also have the partner in crime bond !!  hayley praises yuki alot ("good job", "you did well!!", "im so proud of you unnie") , always tries to be there when she has solo ( shoots / performance or wtv ) hayley was seen at yuki award ceremony ( predebut ) yuki feeds hayley and likes to play with hayleys cheeks, sometimes biting it other times kissing it .

: jiwoo and hayley duo name : jiraa / mukz ( when they have vlive together, there's usually food involve

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

: jiwoo and hayley
duo name : jiraa / mukz ( when they have vlive together, there's usually food involve. so mukz for the muk in mukbang ) 

: platonic soulmates / safe place
things they do : jiwoo is always hugging hayley, be it back hug, side hug, front hug anything man. she's always hugging hayley, if she's not she's holding her hands. jiwoo always looks at hayley with adoration, everyone can tell. she's always more comfortable when hayleys around. hayley tends to look for jiwoo in places, since she is use to jiwoo always following her, she finds it weird when jiwoo is not around. hayley always affirms jiwoo, we all know that one predebut video of hayley cupping jiwoo cheeks telling her so many words of affirmation and jiwoo crying because she's so touched. when they have their mukbang live, jiwoo would eat and hayley will say "good bite". she says that to most of her members.

( a/n : pics of the duos are found on pinterest !! )