07 ; ot4 interview

LETS TALKKK W D1AMOND | YouTube
- today we are joined by, D1AMOND, the #1 girl group in the kpop industry who have stormed the world with their debut album. D1AMOND is getting interviewed by none other than sung hanbin today !

👤 : hey everyone, im sung hanbin, emcee for today. its my first time being emcee on this youtube channel, so it's really exciting for me!!  Guess who we are joined with today? drumroll pleaseee

👤 it's none other than D1AMOND, they have taken over the Internet with their debut less than a two months ago. the rookie group has became a global sensation. EVEN I AM A HUGE FAN ! I'm a GEM too!!now let's welcome them !!

*cheers as the four girls walked in and sat on the chairs*

( seating arrangement )

☆ hayleys pov ☆

" we are one of a kind " nari started, "hello everyone, we are D1AMOND," we said and the staff as well as Hanbin cheered.

👤 okay let's go one round and you guys introduce yourself to the people watching alright ?

"okay, hello everyone I'm leader nari" nari said waving to all the cameras infront. "hello everyone I'm jiwoo !!" jiwoo greeted then waved and showed peace sign.

"hii it's hayley the maknae here!!" I said waving and the woman beside me had the audacity to go, "hellooo it's the prettiest of the group, yuki" and then wink. I was about to stand up and lift my chair and throw it at the girl when I saw nari staring at me giving me a "no..." look.

so I just stuck with giving yuki the most bombastic side eye. behind me jiwoo fake gagged and I scoffed. yuki just smiled proudly. "I wouldn't be so sure" I mumbled and yuki was about to go all hulk smash on me when hanbin saved my life.

👤 HAHA okayy

HAHA okay 😊👍🏼.

👤 it was said that you guys had planned to debut 3 years ago but could not because of covid? can you verify that?

"yes" nari and yuki said at the same time then they turned around and went "AYEEEEE" and high five one another. "I'll let our leader say" yuki said pointing to nari.

nari nodded. "it's true, we originally planned to debut earlier but couldn't because of the pandemic. so we've been training together for around 3 years or alittle more which explains why we are so close." she said, while she was talking jiwoo slipped both her arm onto my shoulder and started poking my cheeks for fun while we listened to our leader.

"yeah! you know trainee A? we were friends with them, our debut team was formed earlier than them too. when their debut got cancelled we thought ours would get cancelled too" yuki said and my eyes widened. "can we say that!?" I asked the staff and they shrugged. a few rules has been shifted for us, I don't know whether we should reveal this though...