11 ; V1OG 2

▶️ nari day in a life | V1OG ( D1AMOND VLOG ) ep 2

today nari is filming her vlog. "hey everyone, im going out with hayley and chaewon sunbae today. this is my fit" she said then filming the mirror and showing her outfit.

then hayley came into the room and waved to the camera. "nice outfit" she told nari before plopping onto the bed behind. "oii, we need to go" nari told the younger girl who groaned and rolled on the bed.

& hayley pov

today I'm just there to thirdwheel the two leaders. yuki unnie tasked me to play cupid, and then report everything back to yuki and jiwoo unnie. I think yuki didn't want to come because she had enough of their lovey dovey shi going on.

jiwoo was going to the museum with hyunjin. that's exciting! yuki, she said she wants to pretend like everyone hates her and have a mental break down so she can relate to a song. okay, you do you girlie.

so today I'm babysitting this two grown woman. they say they're babysitting me when truly I'm babysitting them. "let's gooo" look at her all excited to see her girlfriend. I grabbed my bag and speed walk to nari unnie.

can I just say that nari unnie anxiety is richoceting off her right now. like I can feel it in the whole car. "unnie, listen to music. calm down. breathhh!!" I told her exaggerating every word.

she rolled her eyes but did as I say putting her ear buds in while I put my headphone on.

finally we reached, and thank the lord nari unnie doesn't reak anxiety like she did earlier. oh I forgot to mention what we're doing, we're going on a picnic!!

we brought a picnic basket alongside some picnic mat. "do you think chaewon unnie would want some strawberries" nari unnie suddenly asked. "maybe" I replied, 80% because I wanted strawberries.

"ah..." she said. "can you stay here, don't run away okay I'll be right back" she told me like I was some 5 year old kid. but it's cute, yes mom. I nodded then sat on the chair while I watched her sprint. I have never seen her run this fast. I never knew she could run.

within 10 minutes she was back with a plastic bag full of food. "I bought whip cream and 3 cakes. just incase" she said in-between pants. "thank god we're early" she continued. I, while she's going through it all, filmed the whole process. I'm giving yall the tea alright, yall better thank me later. I expect a whole thank you paragraphs.

oh I also texted yuki and jiwoo about it, they said she's soooo down bad. I agree man. "how's my hair" she asked and I squinted my eyes because of the sun while I checked how she looked then gave her a thumbs up.

she nodded then let out a breath, and fixed her clothing. "hey!!" we heard and saw chaewon coming, I waved then looked at nari, wowww she look like she just saw a big fat tub of ice cream.

like, after a month of strict dieting then you see ice cream, that type of glow in your eyes. you know what I'm saying? yep!

they hugged each other, and I was just... there. life of a thirdwheeler honestly. "heyy hayleyy" chaewon said pulling me into a hug too. "hii" I replied.

we set everything and guess what. the next thing you know nari was feeding chaewon strawberry. girl they acting like im a wall.

"unnie, I'm going to the water" I told them looking at the wave and the sunset. its beautiful honestly. "okay stay safe" nari said shooing me off with her hands.

not going to lie I was beyond offended, because Ms girl had her priorities straight and it wasn't me. it was chaewon, and talking to her.

kind of cute though, like the way they're looking at each other. you mightve thought the feeding strawberry was bad, wait til you find out what I saw when I was in the waters.

I was going to tell them I found many seashells then I saw them giggling and cuddling each other . oh hell nahh, I'm sure their hearts are both beating rapidly. I mean I can literally see their red coloured cheeks from all the way over here.

forget my seashells I'll tell them about it later...

thirdwheeling isn't fun guys...

& nari pov

my heart, brooo my heart can pop out of my chest right now. I slowly traced her jawline as she lay on my lap looking at the sunset. my heart flutter as a small smile graced her lips. I could live in this moment forever : the moment between me brushing my fingers against her skins and her smiling.

it was soft and simple but it felt like everything. oh man look at me getting obsessed with this older girl, she makes me stupid. she looked up, "did you hear what I was saying?" oh..

"no, I'm sorry. can you repeat it?" I asked shifting a strand of hair and placing it behind her ear. she repeated and this time I listened to her every word.

I can listen to her talk all day and not get bored. her voice are music to my ears, her touch is addicting and her. she's just so beautiful, no words could ever describe her beauty. she's so much more than words could ever describe.

we talked about our day, our fingers intertwined. everything felt right, I could stay in this position forever. listening to her talk about her day, sharing with her how my day went. listening to her giggles, her gasp all her little expressions.

it makes me smile, so so hard...

& hayley pov

there they are again, now I really want to have a yuki moment and feel emo and play emo music. I'm so done with them actually, I feel so single right now.

I picked up my seashells and walk over to them. "you're back" nari unnie said welcoming me back and chaewon who didn't notice me earlier welcome me back too. she was too busy staring at nari.

"did you find these seashells?" nari asked and I nodded and started my story of my crazy adventure, it wasnt very crazy I just stepped onto it, it hurt my feet, I picked it up and notice that it was very pretty and decided to keep it.

but the best thing was that they both seemed very interested in my story though it wasn't very interesting. they're like my mothers HAHHA! I love them even though they're super duper lovey dovey.

"let's pack up, we need to get you home before dark or yuki would lecture me" nari said groaning at the thought of her roommate nagging at her again. "yuki unnie lecturing you!?" I asked in disbelief.

"trust me, I was as shocked as you are now when she first told me" chaewon said and I just laughed shaking my head as I packed my stuff.