CHAPTER 1 : TRAVEL

NICK NELSON'S POV:

We get to the airport. Charlie has his head on my shoulder asleep, snoring quietly. I tap on his shoulder to wake him. 

"Char, wake up. We are at the airport." I chuckle a bit, seeing him startle awake.

"Oh, thanks for giving me a 10 minute warning" He says sarcastically, smiling at me. I chuckle and stand up. I put my headphones in my backpack and got off of the minibus and wait for Charlie.

After we had gone through security and stuff like that, we all get on the airplane. Me and charlie sit next to each other. I look at him and smile.

"Our trip awaits" He just nods. He seems tired so I let him lay on my shoulder and sleep. We have a 4-hour flight ahead of us so we all needed a bit of a rest. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILHELM'S POV:

My mother wouldn't stop ringing me making sure everything was prepared at Hillerska for the transfer students. I wasn't happy sharing a room, but there was a shortage due to people already sharing. I hear a knock on my door. 

"Who is it?" I start arranging stuff in my draws.

"It's me, Simon!" I smile as I hear his name. I shut the draw I was organising and go over to the door, I open it and let him in.

"Hej!" I give him a tight hug. He hugs me back

"Hej! Are you excited for the transfer students? They are going to be here for a whole month!" He smiles, I've always found that smile so contagious.

"I'm excited, but also a bit nervous. I'm going to have to share a room for a month," I chuckle nervously, "I mean I don't mind, but I do at the same time."

"It'll be fine, don't worry." Simon smiles at me and rubs my arm, making sure I feel okay. I smile at him. 

Simon leaves the room so he can work on his dorm as i clean up mine. I throw my dirty clothes into a corner into my wardrobe so it looks a bit cleaner. I make my bed, and then I make the bed on the other side of the room. I turn my red LED lights off, and put them under my bed.

I flop onto my bed, breathing heavily after rushing around and cleaning. I check the time and see they would be at the airport right now.

I get a text message from my mother - the Queen. It says "Hej Wilhem, en bil borde vänta på dig utanför så att du kunde komma och hälsa på transfereleverna. Var inte sen." ("Hello Wilhem, a car should be awaiting for you outside so you could come and greet the transfer students. Don't be late.") I sigh and go downstairs, getting into the car.

The car ride there was boring. As soon as the car pulls up, I force and smile and step out. Cameras flash into my face as I greet the transfer students.

We follow the minibus all the way to Hillerska, to make sure nothing bad happens. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Just to let you all be aware, Simon has his own dorm/room, whatever you would like to call it. I decided to let him have his own room/door because then it'll be easier later on ;)