CHAPTER 16 : SLEEPOVER

SIMON'S POV:

I grab my pillows and blankets. I wait for Charlie to grab his stuff. He grabs his pillows and goes to leave.

"Where are your blankets?" I ask, leaving with him.

"I'm using Nicks." He smiles as we knock on their door.

Wilhelm answers the door and smiles at us. He lets us Charlie in and stops me when i get inside. Wilhelm shuts the door and gives me a hug. I guess he didn't care that Charlie and Nick are behind us. As Wilhelm lets go of the hug, he grabs my pillows and blankets. Wilhelm throws them onto his bed. 

I turn around to see Charlie and Nick, they are cuddling and watching something on Nick's phone. I smile at them and sit on Wilhelm's bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLIE'S POV:

I look over at Wilhelm and Simon talking quietly. Simon smiles at me and I smile back. 

Nick looks up at me and shows me something funny. We both chuckled a little bit. He pays his attention back to his phone and i just sit there and think.

I think about how if Nick never showed up that one day with  Ben, then what would've Ben done? I think about that alot, I also get nightmares about it. Nick doesn't know about the nightmares but Simon does. 

I snap out of thought a i see Wilhelm and Simon get up.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask, looking down at Nick asleep.

"We might go stay in your and Simon's room. Just so you and Nick have some privacy," Wilhelm smiled, "If you need us, just message."

I smiled up at them and they soon left. I woke up Nick and helped him into the bed. I go in next to him and we ended up falling asleep.