CHAPTER 9 : TALK

NICK'S POV:

Charlie finally gets here and he looks like hes been crying.

"Are you okay? You look like you've been crying." I hug him as he sniffles.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it. What did you want to talk about?" He stand infront of me and attemps to smile.

"I saw Wilhelm and Simon kiss, I'm not even joking" Charlie looks at me confused, "I was pretending to be asleep cause I heard someone by the window and it turns out it ws Wilhelm and Simon. They came in and started making out before Simon leaves."

"Are you sure it was Simon? Couldn't it have been someone else?" I don't think Charlie believes me.

"I did some digging and a video from a while ago. It was a sex tape that someone recorded through a window. One of them was Simon, and no one knows who the other person was but it was Wilhelm. The same room, the same haircut, everything," Charlie looks stuned, "but, honestly, I think they are together."

"I'll ask Simon if hes dating anyone later." Charlie smiles at me and I smile back.

"We have to get to lesson, cmon!" I grab his hand and walk with him to our lesson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

It's really short since I don't have any ideas and I have heaps of schoolwork to do.