CHAPTER 5 : NOT SO SECRET

NICK'S POV:

We have free time now. Me and Charlie said that we'd meet up near the Forest Ridge House. I walk up behind him and tap his shoulder. He turns around quickly and starts laughing when he sees me.

"Nick! You scared me!" I laugh and so does he.

"Wait, is the the Simon you was on about?" I point to a boy who looks exactly like him. Charlie starts nodding. "That's Wilhelm, my roommate, The Crown Prince."

Me and Charlie look over at them. Wilhelm and Simon must have realised because they was looking at us back. Without warning, Charlie started walking over to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLIE'S POV:

I start walking over to Simon, Nick following behind me. As we get close to them, I start waving at Simon. He waves back.

We stand opposite them.

"Hi Simon, who's this?" I know who it is but Simon doesn't know

"This is Wilhelm, Wilhelm meet Charlie. I was talking to him about you earlier" Simon looks at Wilhelm, and he holds his hand out to Charlie

"Hi Charlie, Hi again Nick" He smiles at Nick and i remember them two are roommates. I shake Wilhelm' hand.

"So, how does like night routines work here?" I ask, blocking the setting sun from behind them

"We have a free period now, and when it starts getting dark we go in. You can have a shower if you want, you don't need to. And then you just have to go to sleep" Wilhelm says, looking down at Simon nodding.

Me and Nick both nod. 

"Okay, thank you. I'll see you back in the room Simon" I smile and wave before walking away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILHELM'S POV:

"Wasn't that a bit odd?" I ask looking at Simon's brown eyes, glistening in the sunlight.

"I don't think so, why?" Simon looks directly at me.

"I don't know, it felt like.. weird" I shrug it off, "We have to go back to our rooms now, lets walk."

Simon nods and walks with Wilhelm to Simon's room. Before Wilhelm walks around the corner, Simon stops him. Simon shushes him and tells him to look. 

He peeks round the corner and sees Nick and Charlie give each other a kiss. Mine and Simon's jaws drop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

This is the longest chapter I've done so far, and ignore my spelling mistakes if there is any. I'm sorry but that was a massive plot twist