CHAPTER 19 : MIRROR

SIMON'S POV:

In the morning I wake up to a familiar hand tracing my arm. Wilhelm. I open my eyes slowly because of the light shining into the room. I smile.

"Good morning handsome." Wilhelm greets.

I find it so cute when he calls me handsome. I never really had that much love from a man, considering my father, not even my father, Micke chose drugs over Sara and I.

"Good morning," I smile to him and I sit up, "Do you think Nick and Charlie are awake yet?"

"I know Nicks awake, I don't know about Charlie. Why?" Wilhelm asks. 

"We have breakfast in.." I pause and look down at my phone, "5 minutes, fuck!"

Wilhelm and I both go to my closet and grab some clothes. Wilhelm already has clothes here since I have kind of stolen some hoodies and sweatpants. I throw on my purple hoodie and some black skinny jeans.

 As soon as we have them on, we leave my room to go to Nicks and Wilhelm's room to see if Nick and Charlie are awake. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW : BODY DYSMORPHIA AND SH (if this is a sensitive topic, please scroll <3)

CHARLIE'S POV:

I wake up to Nick, Simon and Wilhelm both shaking me away yelling "WE HAVE 3 MINUTES TO GET READY!!" I sit up as quickly as I can, not caring how tired I am. I go over to Nick's side of Wilhelm and his' room because I don't have time to go to mine. I grab a hoodie and blue skinny jeans and run to the bathroom attached to the room.

 As I am about to get the hoodie on, I catch a glimps of myself in the mirror. I look so fat, I think, I've put on some weight. I look down at my arms and see the dark-coloured, deep scars on my arm. I sit there for about 2 minutes and think about how much I deserve all these scars. All the deep slits in my arms that wouldn't heal for weeks on end.

I got pulled out of my thoughts as someone was banging on the door. It was Simon. 

"Charlie!!" He yelled, "We are going to be late!!" 

"Just coming!" I say as i trow the hoodie on and leave the bathroom.

We all head to the main hall for breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note:

hey guys, thankyou for all the love you've given me so far on this. i cannot express to you how thankful i am for all of this. please feel free to vote on whatever chapters you like so i can continue to make more. i love you all so much <333