CHAPTER 8 : COMFORT

CHARLIE'S POV:

I woke up to Simon laying asleep peacefully on his bed. I look at my phone and see a message from Nick saying that we needed to talk. I start to panic. Did I do anything wrong? Is it about me? We can't break up now, we still have basically a month left. Fuck, I can't cry. My eyes start to water and a single tear rolls down my cheek. I wipe it but they just keep coming. I can't cry, what is Simon wakes up?

I don't know how long I've been sat like this but I hear Simon say my name.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" He comes over to me and sits next to me.

I can't help but sob. Simon pulls me in for a hug.

"What's wrong? Do I need Wilhelm to kill someone?" He chuckles and so do I.

"So, Nick and I are together and he just texted me saying we need to talk. I don't know what it's about but I feel like it's about me." It blurs out. I sob and he just hugs me.

"I bet its not about you, it's probably about lessons or something," I nod, and wipe my eyes, "Go meet him and if he does break up with you, me and Wilhelm will always be here."

Simon is so nice, he didn't freak out about me and Nick being together. I get up and smile at him before leaving and meeting Nick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(some s3xu4l stuff happens here if you would like to call it that, but if you wish to not read, scroll down)

SIMON'S POV:

I wave at Charlie as he leaves. It's nice to know that he can admit he and Nick are together. Not like Wilhelm and I saw them kiss. I text Wilhelm.

'Hey Wille, is Nick in your room? I need to talk about something'

He immediantly texts back.

'No, he left before I woke up. Come over if you "wanna talk" '

I put on some bottoms and a purple hoodie. I go towards Wilhelm's room and knock. He opens the door in just jogging bottoms. I smirk, look him up and down and come in.

I kiss him and he sits  on the bed. I sit on top of him, kissing him still. I take my hoodie off and throw it down on the floor. Wilhelm pins me down to the bed and starts to kiss my neck, slowly moving down to my waistband. He looks back up at me and I nod. Wilhelm smirks and puts his hands into my boxers. He comes up close to my face and kisses me.