CHAPTER 13 : CHAT

NICK'S POV:

I woke up and looked over at Wilhelm's side of the room, he wasn't even there. I have no clue where he has gone, but it's probably prince duties or something. I shrug it off and get some clothes. I head to the showers and I have a shower. I get changed into a purple t-shirt and some jeans. I walk out and I see Charlie.

Charlie's eyes look all red and puffy, he didn't cry last night did he? I don't want him to do bad things to himself like he used to do when the bullying was bad. He told me that on prom night. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him and started to cry.

I smile at him but his smile seems fake when he smiles back.

"Hi, how are you?" I stand in front of him and give him a hug, I don't care if anyone's there.

"I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" He hugs me back but then lets go quickly as he saw Simon and Wilhelm.

"I'm good thanks." I smile at Simon and Wilhelm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILHELM'S POV:

Simon and I have just gotten in from breakfast and we see Nick and Charlie. We both smile at them and they smile back. I whisper to Simon.

"Do you think they'll want to go on a walk with us?" And Simon smiles.

"I'm sure they will" Simon smiles and walks over to them.

I shake their hands, since I don't know them well enough to hug them. Plus new rumors will start about me being with one of them.

"Hi Nick, Hi Charlie. Would you like to accompany us for a walk?" I look at Simon, smiling, then to Charlie and Nick. They both smile at the same time.

"Yeah, ofcourse. Where to though? We don't want to get into any trouble." Nick chuckles when he says this, I smile.

"Just to the lake. We have some spare time before the first period so Simon and I was going to go for a walk." I smile and they nod.