CHAPTER 15 : PLAN

WILHELM'S POV:

We all get to our lesson on time. We all have the same lesson so Simon and I sit together and Charlie and Nick sit in front of us.

The teacher comes in and we all stand up. Classic Hilliska routine. We all sit back down and our teacher starts the lesson.

"We should all have a sleepover!" Simon whispers to me, I shrug.

"Why? Don't only 12 year old children have sleepovers?" I chuckle and Simon frowns.

"I love sleepovers, we should all do it in my room!" Simon smiles at me, and he knows I can't resist a smile.

"Okay, fine." I whisper and he smiles largely.

After lesson, I see Nick and Charlie speaking in the hallway. Simon and I go over to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK'S POV:

After the last lesson, Charlie and I were talking in the hallway when Wilhelm and Simon came walking over to us. Wilhelm, with the same expression on his face, and Simon, with a wide smile on his face.

"We have a question." Wilhelm smiles and looks over at Simon.

"Ask away!" Charlie giggles as he says this.

"Can we all have a sleepover in one of our rooms?" Simon smiles and looks over at me and Charlie.

"I don't see why not?" I smile and look at Charlie, who looks at Simon smiling.

"Okay, your room?" Simon grabs Charlie's arm, which makes Charlie wince but walked next to Simon. 
Simon had a confused look on his face but ignored it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

i am so so sorry for not updating. im going through one of the biggest heartbreaks in my life, me and my now ex was together for 3  years and she ended things. its caused me to lose all motorvation and stuff. ive stopped going school and stuff like that. ill try and update more. Also i am so greatful for 900+ reads! I love and apriciate you all so so so much.