Chapter 2

Anthony's p.o.v

Kalel kissed me roughly while I was forcefully being pushed against the chair. I didn't want to release the kiss, but everybody was staring, and we had to start filming. "Babe c'mon, we need to make our video", I pleaded. She let go of me and frowned a little.

I've had feelings for Mari a while now, but I've been trying to force my self to be with Kalel. Don't get me wrong! I love Kalel. She's sweet, smart, and adorable, but when I hang out with Mari it's completely different. I can literally be myself around her. If I farted really loud, or burped in her face, she wouldn't give a shit! She's more expressive. She doesn't worry about what people think of her. I just can't help it but try to kiss her.

Maris p.o.v

1...2...3..."GAMEBANG!", we all shouted. "Today we're gonna be playing Disney Fantasia!", Joven explained to the camera. Anthony had his arm around around Kalel, while her head was nestled on his chest. God, it makes me sick! I just wish Anthony felt the same way about me.

Flitz went first, then it was my turn. I picked the song "Burn" by Ellie Goulding. I saw Anthony staring at me while smiling. It was really distracting, and it made me miss 10 hits. "Gosh, why does he have to be so fucking cute?", I thought to myself. After my turn was over, next was Ian, Lasercorn, Wes, Joven, Anthony, and Sohinki. "Okay, the bottom two losers are Anthony and Mari", Joven said while winking. "*cough* *cough* Anthari!", Lasercorn teased. We all laughed except Kalel. She was giving me pissed look. She gets angry over the dumbest fucking things. "The losers have to eat this bowl of spaghetti, Lady and the Tramp style", Joven said to the camera again. Anthony was staring at me the whole time before we started.

There was a steamy hot bowl of spaghetti sitting right in front of us. I wish I could just eat it normally right now. I was starving. "Go!", Ian screamed. Anthony and I both picked up the same noodle. As we ate each piece, we stared into each others eyes. His eyes were like dark, chocolate, Hershey kisses. I could stare into them until I die.

After a few fails, we ended up eating the same piece as our lips were only inches apart. Everybody started screaming so loud, and I think I became officially depth. Our lips finally touched. His were so warm and soft, but I didn't want to let go.

Anthony's p.o.v

Mari's lips were against mine, and they felt so sweet against mine. We let go of the kiss, and finished the last piece on the plate. Everyone clapped for us finishing the challenge. As I got up from the floor, Kalel ran out crying. "Oh shit!", Sohinki murmured worried. I ran out the room and chased Kalel down. "Kalel, please wait! Please stop running!", I shouted. I managed to grab her shoulder and turn her around. "Why would you kiss that Aisan bitch?", she screamed. Before I could even say one word, she smacked me in the face, and got in her car to drive home. I stood there while tearing up.