Chapter 8

Anthony's p.o.v

I wanted to take Mari on a romantic date, since we've been together for a whole month now. I was taking her to the Cheesecake Factory, wich is a very fancy Italian restaurant. I hope she likes it, I really do.

Mari's p.o.v

My phone started ringing, and I ran to see who was calling, and it was Anthony. I picked up the phone. "Hello?", I said while yawning. "Aw, are you tired baby?", Anthony chuckled. "Yeah", I replied. You should take a nap, and I'm taking you somewhere", he explained. Of course I was gonna ask where, and I did. "It's a surprise, and dress fancy", he obliged. "I'm going to pick you up at seven", he explained. I nodded. "Bye sweetie", he said so softly. I said bye back. He's so sweet to me. He so caring and gentle, and he brightens my day no matter what he does.

Anthony's p.o.v

I was in my car, wearing a suit, and I was really nervous. I just hope Mari likes it. "No turning back now...", I thought. I walked to her door, and lightly knocked. Nobody answered. I then remembered her spare key she has under her placemat, so I take it and open the door lightly. I see Mari in a black, sparkly, dress. She looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping. I gently shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

Mari's p.o.v

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and lightly shake my arm, and I got up and rubbed my eyes. I hugged him tightly. "Hi", I yawned. "Ready to go?", he says rubbing my head. I nodded slowly. He picked me up, and stood me up, making sure my dress was ok. "You looking amazing", he said while kissing me. We got in the car, and drove to the restaurant.

Authors Note:

~Hey guys! I'm going to New Jersey in 3 days, so it will take a while to make chaps. So plz don't rush me, cuz it makes it even more stressful.

-Kaywee