Chapter 21

Mari's p.o.v

I was working on school work, and I was interrupted by footsteps gradually getting louder behind me. "Hey", Flitz waved. "Hey, can we talk?", I barley grabbed his arm, and sat him on the couch with me. "What happened last night between you and me was just a rebound, and I don't want this to jeopardize our friendship", I said. "I know", he assured me. "So, we good my homie?", I joked. He laughed. "Yeah, we good!", he replied. We both chuckled about our little comedy moment, and then we played some Super Smash Brothers.

"Wait!", I paused the game, and set my controller down with my shaking hand. How could I forget? "Did you, or did you not pull it out when we had sex?", I screamed. "I don't think I did!", he shouted back. "Oh god! I need a pregnancy test!", I cried. I can't be pregnant! This can not be happening. What will Anthony think? I feel like a complete fucking slut!

I saw Anthony walking in, angry, and anxious. "What the hell is going on here?", Anthony shouted. "I'll just get out", Flitz nervously uttered, walking out the room. "You and Flitz are having a fucking affair?". I wanted to scream at him. It's like I'm a dog on a leash! "You can't do that!". "Really?", I screamed. "So it's just fine for you to cheat on me?". I tried to explain, but you walked to your new boyfriend!", he screamed. "Are you pregnant or not you bitch?", he screamed even louder. "Anthony!", I started to tear up a lot. "I could be pregnant, ok?", I cried. "I'm not ready to be a mom!". "I need somebody right now to get me through this", I said. I just wanna die!", I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, and sat on the couch with me in his lap. He brought my head to his shoulder, and was petting me slowly. "It's gonna be okay", he whispered.

Anthony's p.o.v

It's been a few hours now, and I was still comforting Mari. I feel like an idiot for cheating on her. "Thanks", she sniffled, wiping a tear running down her cheek. She pecked my cheek, and walked to the door. "Mari?", I called. I started to cry, and I never cry. "Yeah?", she replied. "Mari, I-I'm so sorry!", I cried, crying even more. "I love you!", I cried. She ran to me, and jumped on to me. I was holding her up, and our foreheads were touching. She hugged me tightly, and I didn't let go."Even if your babies might be black", I started. She giggled while tearing up a lot. "I'll never leave you", I whispered. She kissed me passionately, and I kissed back. I love Mari, and I always will.

Mari's p.o.v

Anthony and I were laying on the couch, and my head was on his chest. "Are you cold?", he asked rubbing my head gently. "A little", I said. He pulled me closer, kissing my head.