Chapter 9

Anthony's p.o.v

We went back to Mari's place, and we were a little drunk too. We sat, and we talked. "I love you Mari", I said while tearing up. "Are you ok?", Mari said rubbing my arm. "Yeah. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom", I said.

Mari's p.o.v

Of course I was going to follow him to check on him. I knew he wasn't fine. I could see it in his eyes. His big, brown, chocola- "Focus Mari!", I ordered myself. When I walk to the bathroom door, he swings it open, and it hits my nose. "Are you okay?", Anthony screamed. "I'm fine", I assured. He helped me get up. He kissed my nose. "Thanks", I said smiling softly.
"Why were you crying?", I ask him. "My mom has been having these panic attacks, and you asking how she's doing everyday helps a lot", he explained. I needed someone to help me get through it, and you were there, and so was Ian", he said. "I love you so much", he said crying again. I shut him up with a kiss. He deepened it slowly, and lightly pressed me against the wall. He picked up my legs, and held them near his hips. He picked me up, and put me on the bed. He took off his shirt, and he gently took off mine. He got on top of me and kept kissing me. I put my hands on the back of his neck, slowly moving one in his hair. He helped me take off my pants. He took off his next. He kept kissing me. He went inside, and I let out a soft moan. He kept going slow, and we didn't want to rush it. I got on top of him. He kept thrusting, and I moaned his name. "Mari, I'm gonna-", he groaned. After, we both fell to the bed exhausted, and happy. "I love you Anthony Padilla", I whispered kissing him. "Don't ever leave me", he said hugging me.