Chapter 17

Mari's p.o.v

I walked in the game room, hiding Anthony's hand tightly. He kissed my hand as we walked in. "That's weird", Anthony started. "They said they wanted to meet us here", he said. I then felt a hand cup over my mouth, and shove me against the wall. I tried to kick back, but the hand was too strong. It was Ian! He started forcefully kissing me while Sohinki was holding Anthony back. "Let go of her asshole!", Anthony grunted at Ian. I started to cry. "Don't cry", Ian said in a baby voice. "You'll feel a lot better after this ", he whispered in my ear. He ripped my shirt open, taking it off. He pushed computers off a table, and slammed me on it. "Hold still bitch!", he screamed at me. I saw Sohinki beating Anthony, and that made me struggle more. I saw him crying, and he kept screaming at them to not touch me. Sohinki left Anthony on the floor to weak to move. He pinned my arms down while Ian took off my pants forcefully. I started to cry, and I just wanted to crawl in Anthony's arms. Ian began thrusting into me. "Please stop!", I cried. Sohinki put his dick in my mouth so I wouldn't speak. I began choking. Ian thrusted harder until he cummed in me. He then began licking my vagina, and shoving his whole fist inside. He was going so fast, it made me moan, but not in the pleasuring way. I wanted him to stop. I was choking on Matt's dick still, and it made me tear even more. Then, Ian slammed me on the wall, and started slapping me while thrusting me again. He then cummed all over my face, and so did Matt. They walked out, after they got dressed. I was bare naked, crawling to Anthony while crying. "Baby!", I whispered crying even more. "What did they do to you?", he cried while hugging me. I just cried even more, not being able to speak. We stood there crying for a long time.