Chapter 20

Flitzs' p.o.v

I was playing Mario Party 10, playing as Waluigi. I was losing for the last half of the game, stupid Boo was stealing my mini stars from the wheel. I was pissed. Then, I got a call from Mari. "Hey, are you doing anything today?", she quickly asked me. "I'm fine, thanks for asking!", I joked. She laughed a little bit. "Sorry, I just need a ride to Anthony's house", she explained. "Sure, I'll come pick you up", I said. "Thanks". She hung up the phone.

Mari's p.o.v

I walked up to Anthony's front door, wondering what was going on. I paused for a second. "Now I'm just acting like a bitchy girlfriend", I thought to myself. I stood still before opening the door. I walk inside slowly. Nobody was in there! "Hello?", I called annoyingly. Nothing. Still nothing. I walked around his living room to see if he left his phone so I could call him. No phone anywhere. I looked around in the kitchen, and spotted something I wish I didn't find. Panties! "What the hell?", I shouted. I stomped upstairs, wondering what this led to. I noticed a bra near his door, and swung the door open with anger. I saw Anthony on top of Kalel, kissing her breasts, and moving up to her neck. He turned his head and saw me standing there, crying. "What the hell is going on here?!", I screamed, smacking his arm. "Mari, I can explain!", he shouted as I walked outside. I ran out of that house as fast as I could. I jumped into Flitz car, and cried even more. "What happened in there?", he asked me, rubbing my back. I said nothing. "Here", he started. "Let's go to my place and relax".

We got to his house, and I plopped down on the couch, wrapping myself like a ball with the blanket I found. I stared down on the floor. "Do you wanna talk about what happened?", Flitz asked. I got up, patting the spot next to me for him to sit down with me. "When I walked inside, I saw panties in the kitchen and-", I paused trying not to cry. Flitz moved in closer, hugging me for comfort. "He was with Kalel", I cried. Flitz automatically hugged me tightly, draining all my tears out like a sponge. "I'm so sorry Mari", he pleaded. "Whatever happens, I'm always here for you. I have him one last hug. We both slowly leaned in, looking into each others eyes. He kissed me softly, and I started to kiss back. He grabbed the end of my shirt with two hands, taking it off. I got on top of him, kissing him even more roughly than I already was. I unbuckled his belt, and quickly took off his pants. I looked at his ginormous dick, and started to kiss the head. I kissed all over it, and licked it too. I began sucking it, and I got faster every time. He moaned as I sucked harder. He quickly grabbed me, and put me on the couch. I was sitting on my knees, bent over with my head down. He pushed his dick in my asshole, and began fucking me. "Harder Flitz!", I groaned as he went faster. He smacked my ass, and it hurt really badly. I kinda liked it at the same time though. He grabbed me once more, and lay me on my back. He began thrusting in my vagina. "Mhm", I moaned.
After tons of trusting, he cummed inside me. We both lay down in exhaustion. I fell asleep, naked, and on the floor with Flitz.