Chapter 3

Mari's p.o.v

I walked out of the room, worried if I caused this. Well, I most likely did, but that's not the point now. I needed to go see him. I walked down the hallway to see Anthony standing there in tears. I rubbed my hand on his shoulder back and forth, comforting him. "What happened bud?", I asked. "I think Kalel just broke up with me", he said crying. He fell into me, and I gave him a bug bear hug.

Anthony's p.o.v

She grasped me into a gigantic hug, and I didn't want to let go. I just needed comfort from somebody. "Can I come to your house?", I asked. "Oh god! What did I just do?", I thought to myself. "Sure", she said with a smile.

Mari's p.o.v

We walked in my apartment, and I took off my shoes that were cutting off my circulation. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?", I asked. "I'll drink myself out please", he said groaning. I slammed the cabinet door closed. "Anthony, I'm pretty sure Kalel is going to come back. Maybe she just needs to cool d-". "Cool down?", he asked angrily. "She broke up with me!", he grunted. I sat him down on the couch while sitting next to him. "I'm sure you guys will be fine", I reassured. "What if I never find anyone like her again?", he asked whimpering a little bit. I gave him a quick hug. "I'm sure you will, and I know you will", I explained. "I think I already did", he whispered while looking in me eyes. We slowly leaned in, and our lips were about to touch. I was about to stop him, but his lips felt so good I just couldn't. We continued kissing passionately. He put me on top of his lap, and gently took off my shirt.