┊: ❝ A Friendly Swordfight .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER: Oml this is cheesy as hell PLEASE CLICK OFF I- ;-;

and btw NO- THIS IS NOT part two of the enemies' waltz LMFAO- Don't worry though, I'm working on it since you guys asked-

Characters: MALE!Russian Empire and FEMALE!First French EMPIRE.

***

1807-1809 (Any, I don't really mind either 7-8 or 9.)

The Russian Empire and the First French Empire walked side by side, hands interlocked, through the serene, lush gardens of Moscow. Rising sunlight filtered through the branches, casting a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours across the neatly trimmed hedges and lush flowerbeds. The smell of sweet rose filled the air, the peaceful atmosphere almost making it too quiet. The Empires seemed completely in sync, their movements graceful and fluid.

A slight breeze blew the white curly-wavy hair of the French, caressing her soft cheeks like a soft caress.

France continued to walk beside her first friend, her every movement as graceful as a dancer's. She was in awe of the garden, taking in the sheer beauty of its lush foliage and flowers.

As they walked through the garden, chat, and laugh together, the air was filled with the sweet melody of birdsong, a tranquil backdrop to the bustling city beyond. It was truly a peaceful retreat from the chaos of the world.

The Russian guards guarding the garden of the tsar quietly, taking their jobs seriously - yet there also seemed to that there were French guards too.

Oh how quick it was for them to get along!

France looked around the Franco-Russian soldiers in amusement, she then turned to the tall Russian - who was still blabbering about the fine arts of Europe - as she smiled warmly at him, opening her mouth to speak in a rather soft tone of voice, a hint of a warm smile curling across her lips.

"My friend, I can't help but wonder. . .Do you think we would make a wonderful team?" she asked, her voice soothing and her accent rough. "I believe our similarities and friendship would help us to work well together."

The Russian Empire thought for a moment, considering France's words. "Oui, I do believe that we could make a wonderful team," he replies. "With our similarities and friendship, we can complement each other and work together to achieve much."

They both continued walking, their steps in perfect harmony as they walked side by side. The world around them seemed to melt away, the sound of birdsong a pleasant background to the conversation between them.

The two Empires had been walking through the gardens in companionable silence for some time now. Suddenly, they both caught each other sneaking glances at their lips. Their hearts raced, and before long, they were both staring at each other with a look of deep longing.

For a moment, they both hesitated, their eyes locked on each other's.

France didn't really know what to say, except for giving a small grin. (Because that's France for all of you - Flirty as f-)

The two were standing quite close to each other - shoulders and hips even brush each other - as the two were blushing heavily now. Both wearing their military uniforms.

They have kissed multiple times already, ever since Tilsit. . . None of the two minded at all.

Russia clears his throat, breaking the awkwardness, tilting his head in embarrassment, "So, err. . . How's politics going?"