┊: ❝ Romance In Paris And Tilsit . ꒰ Valentine's Special💗꒱

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cringe warning- BTW, THIS IS A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!! <33

Characters: Male!France and fem!Russia. (yes, finally I write more of male France LOLL)

Time: Present day. (VALENTINES YAYAYAYAYAYAY)

***

The sun rises in the east, making the sky a beautiful array of colors as it slowly creeps above the horizon. The Louise bridge over the Neman river, which separates Russia from Lithuania, is a sight to behold in the early morning. The river shimmers in the light, reflecting the colors of the sky above it. A cool breeze blows through the air, bringing with it the smell of fresh water and nature. The scene is serene and peaceful, making it a great way to start the day.

"You called to meet up. . .here?"

The sweet soothing voice of the Russian asks in surprise.

Tilsit - well, now Sovetsk - is like a treasure to the female Slav. A memory rather. She looks down at her shorter lover- who was smiling brightly as he had something holding behind his back.

"You remember~? The place where I got my first and only true friend, the love of my life. ." The Latin European smiles even more before his cheeks slightly redden, "And our kiss. . ."

Russia's eyes widen in surprise as France smiles and brings up their past. A rush of nostalgia floods her mind, transporting her back to that first meeting and their subsequent friendship. She smiles fondly as he mentions their kiss, a moment she will always cherish.

"I do remember, дорогой(dear/darling- male)," She replies softly. The air is charged with romantic tension, the two of them reliving their time together. France holds something behind his back leaving the Russian wondering.

France's eyes gaze lovingly at Russia, her beauty and elegance never failing to stir his heart. "Ehem. . .usually, I'd recite poems for you in public to show everyone how deep my love is for you, but I've decided that today, you're my only audience~ Just the two of us, in a special place such as Tilsit, non?" He chuckles before clearing his throat and begins to recite a love poem, his voice full of emotion and sincerity as he expresses his feelings for her.

"Let these words be not only heard,

Let these words be felt,

Let these words travel through your soul and into your blood,

Let these words travel in your veins and in your heart,

And when they arrive, allow them to rest in your heart as they rest in mine,

I Love You."

(A/N: Yes guys I wrote this myself DON'T STEAL- Ik it sucks- I am no poet-)

France holds out the bouquet of dark red roses, symbolizing their deep and passionate connection. On top of the bouquet sits a little sparkly tiara, a gift to represent her beauty and grace.

Russia's breath catches in her throat at the sight of the bouquet and the tiara. Her heart flutters with emotion as she takes in the significance of the vibrant colors of the bouquet and the sparkle of the tiara.

"Ma fleur (My flower), will you join me for dinner for Valentine's~? Just the two of us. . .~?"

(I found it kind of pointless making him ask 'will you be my valentine' because they were dating for years, technically meaning they're already each other's valentine LOL.)

She blushes softly, her heart beating fiercely in her chest. She reaches to take the bouquet and tiara from him, caressing his hands with hers as a gesture of tenderness. Her fingers gently rest on the roses, tracing their petals softly as if they were his lips.