Chapter 7

"Again?" Colin sighed. "This cursed bottle must have it out for me. Or one of you is playing a trick; that's the fourth time!"

"Yeah, because we all actually have magic and cursed the bottle," Bex retorted sarcastically, eliciting laughter from the group. Even Colin cracked a smile now and just accepted his fate. He turned to the redhead, who had chosen to ask him a question for this round.

"If you could, would you swap your on-screen relationship with Jen for another female colleague? And if yes, who would that be?"

"Damn," he murmured, grinning at Jen and shaking his head. "Nah, I wouldn't want to swap. We have a lot of beautiful women on the show, but Jen's a really great kisser, so my answer is no."

The blonde blushed slightly, considering thanking Colin for the compliment but deciding against it. Thanking someone for being called a great kisser felt a bit awkward, so she settled for a warm smile in response.

"What a sweet and boring answer," Bex smirked, pointing at the wine bottle again. "Your turn."

"So, you're a great kisser, yes?"

Jen turned her face to look at Lana. They were close, hands still intertwined, and the brunette's voice was soft. If the blonde hadn't felt Lana's thumb stroking the back of her hand afterward, she might have thought the question was just her imagination. "Well... I can't be the judge of that."

"Mh," Lana responded, maintaining her gaze with her co-star. Jen could feel the heat rising in her cheeks once again, and suddenly, the blanket over their legs seemed overly warm.

"Ladies?"

Both women broke their gaze and looked at Colin, who had just spun the bottle, and now it pointed directly into the brunette's direction.

"Uhh, that's gonna be good," Bex grinned. "I'd know what to make her do—or ask."

"Well, good thing that you're not the one who spun the bottle," Lana teased her best friend back, mirroring her grin.

Jen watched their playful banter in amusement before shifting her eyes back to Colin, waiting for his question or task for Lana. When she saw that he also turned to face her, a little smile appearing on his lips, she started to panic. He wouldn't... right? His gaze went back to the brunette, confirming the blonde's suspicion. She quickly got up, already missing the warmth of her co-star's hand, but shook that feeling away. "I have to pee," she lied. "And- And the alcohol is making me a bit dizzy, so... uhm, yeah, I'll be right back."

"Want me to come with you?" Lana quickly asked, her voice tinged with concern.

"It's fine, keep playing." And with that, Jen hurried her way to Bex's bathroom. When she closed the door behind her, she let out a deep breath. Now, she really felt a bit dizzy after making a hasty escape.

"Okay, Captain, bring it on."

Colin chuckled before studying the brunette's face. He already had a task in mind, but now that Jen was gone, he couldn't say it, which is why he had to think about it for a second. "Would you rather spend a day with your husband or with Jen?"

Ginny's eyes widened before hastily glancing at Lana, not wanting to miss a single change in her facial expression.

"What a strange question. My husband or Jen?"

"Why is that a strange question?" the Hook actor asked. "And why haven't you given me an answer yet? Is it hard to decide? Then that question isn't so strange after all."