Welcome

Hello, fellow fanfic enthusiasts, and welcome to my extensive book of reviews!

I am Zenina Dawson, a fanfic writer who has dabbled into book reviews in the past and wants to try it out again. While my heart beats for the DC fandom, I've also ventured into enchanting territories like Harry Potter, Vampire Diaries, Lunar Chronicles, and His Dark Materials.

By profession, I am an architect but here on Wattpad, I dwell as an architect of stories; building up plots that I hope you've never read before involving characters that people already love and admire as well as some characters of my own to spice things up a little. 

Feel free to check out my stories and you will find a Profile Guide on my account to help you with that. Now that we've covered the introduction, let's delve into the purpose that brought you here.

This review book was an idea for me to get back into review writing because the last time I wrote a review was in 2020. I have been reading and writing on this site since 2014 so I do think I have seen a lot of fanfics for me to get an idea of what makes a fanfic great or not. 

While I may not have a formal writing education, my insights stem from personal growth, learning from mistakes, and the wisdom of the amazing community here. The reviews I will be putting up are just going to be what I think of the story as a reader and might include some ideas that I might have as an engaged reader and writer discussing your book.

I believe in the power of improvement through constructive feedback, so you won't find any story or character bashing here. I will be putting up some sample reviews for you to see for yourself what a review done by me is going to look like. If you are satisfied with the reviews and want me to read your book, then you are most welcome to submit your fanfic in the Fanfic Entry chapter of this book.

Looking forward to reading all the amazing work you guys are going to share with me.

I hope you have a good day and be sure to take a moment to explore the guidelines and formatting details for this review book in the upcoming chapter.

See you soon with some sample reviews of really awesome fanfics I have read on this site.

Love from,

Zen.

***