Part 2: Review Entries

This part of the review book includes reviews that were submitted through the entry form.

The review form is currently closed for catch up but I will inform you guys on my message board when I open it again.

For your reference and my ease, I'm listing down the stories I have gotten for reviewing so far.

SELECTED REVIEW REQUESTS

In no particular order, the stories I'll be reviewing in this section are as follows:

1. Untouchable by icecoffeeluver

2. They were just kids by waddupitsjo

3. The Light Within You by OneBaroqueGirl

4. When they became villains by waddupitsjo

5. Someone I Am by brvciewayne

6. Cordolium by IIIaveryIII

7. White Wine And Cigarettes by icecoffeeluver

8. Uptown Girl by accioweasleys-

9. Roses by icecoffeeluver

10. DEPAYSEMENT by -tchaikovskaya

11. In The Shadows by Autumnrain20

12. Running From the Dark | Double Lives Series | Book 1 by MoonRadianceBooks

13. The Lost Chronicles Of A Villainess by savirakkin

If your story is not included in the list, that means either I haven't checked out your response yet or your story isn't eligible, that is it has less than five chapters. So go through the form once again and if there are any modifications such as chapter count etc., you can add it and let me know.

I will keep updating this list with every entry I select and I'm also adding these stories to my reading list that you can view on my profile page. If there is still any issue or you would want to know why your story wasn't selected, feel free to drop a message in my inbox.

Once again, thank you for taking out the time to fill the form and submitting your work. I hope you find my reviews helpful and worth every second you have put into writing your story details for the review submission.

Have a great day and stay blessed and happy. See you soon with the reviews!

***