Rules And Guidelines

This might seem like the boring part of any review book out there but it also happens to be the most important part that you should always check out before submitting your work.

First, we will be looking at the submission rules. You should follow all the rules for your story to be selected for review. Then I will add a sample format of the review to give you an idea of what areas of focus I am going to refer for the review. Last but not least, there will be some general guidelines that I think are necessary to ensure a positive, safe, and constructive environment for everyone reading this book.

RULES FOR SUBMISSION

• Your story must be published on Wattpad and easily accessible. You will have to provide a link to your story in the entry form. I can't review stories that are in the drafts or on some other writing medium such as Word, Google Docs, Notes, etc.

• Your story must have a minimum of five chapters with written material (excluding the cast, playlist, aesthetic chapters, etc). Prologues are included in the chapter count.

• The fandoms I can easily review books for are DC, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Twilight, Lunar Chronicles, His Dark Materials, and Marvel (to some extent). 

• If your story belongs to any other fandom such as Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, The 100, Maze Runner, Doctor Who, Lord Of The Rings, Game Of Thrones, etc. (I know the list could go on forever), then please include a brief outline of who are the main characters in your story, what period it is set in and what main events are going to take place. It will make it easier for me to understand your story even if I haven't read the canon material beforehand.

• If you are submitting an original story (yes, you can submit your original works too) then specify in the entry form that you are submitting an original story. My preferred genres are Romance, Mystery/Thriller, and Historical Fiction but I can read about anything.

• Poetry books are not eligible for entry. However, you can submit Short Stories but do specify it in the form.

• To make things easier for myself and not to miss any entry, I am using Google Forms. I am mentioning the link in the comment section too as I know you can't click on links within the chapter text. The entry form can be accessed through this link: https://forms.gle/KuzzXAwr3nRmPVD28

• If you are unable to access the form, it will mean that I have closed the reviews to catch up on the reviews I have already selected. I will let you guys know on my message board when I close and open the form.

• Only those stories will be reviewed that are submitted through the form. You can mention your stories in the comments on this chapter or private message me via Inbox on Wattpad but submitting the form is necessary (until or unless I have chosen your story for a sample review).

• Lastly, no hate will be tolerated in this book. Be accepting of others, refrain from posting comments that might offend people, and try to make this a fun and informative experience for all of us.

REVIEW FORMAT

Since you are going to submit your story for a review, it's only fair that I share the review format I will be using and the main areas of writing I will be focusing on.

1. Title of the story:

The title is the first impression your reader gets along with the cover. I am not reviewing covers at the moment but if you want me to review your cover as well, then mention it in the form in the last comment section and I will get to it.

2: Cover of the story (optional):

For me, a cover matters a lot as most readers will judge your book by the cover and decide whether or not to read it based on the first impression they get. But most authors would disagree with me that the cover doesn't matter as long as the content inside is appealing enough. In that case, I am making this section of the reviews optional. If you want me to review your covers, you can say so in the form. If not, then that's fine by me too.