NETJAMES (MAY THERE BE NO END)

A woman could be heard screaming in great anguish ,a man holding onto her hand while the other two women tried to encourage her

A woman could be heard screaming in great anguish ,a man holding onto her hand while the other two women tried to encourage her .

"Keep pushing! I see the head!" The mid wife told the expectant mother who screamed forcing the foetus out her uterus with all she had. A baby could then be heard crying . The woman laid her head backwards in exhaustion , drained of all energy .

"It's a boy!" The mid wife announced making the other women cheer ,"it's a beautiful boy!"

The man smiled and took the baby in his arms , "he has your eyes Piw," examining the little one who was fussing. He felt so much adoration in his heart for the baby and turned to the mother , "Piw, look at him. He's a little angel."

"Why should i look at him Gun?" Piw spat with alot of venom in her tone it shocked them all.

"He's your child." One of the women said but Piw didn't respond her back against them as she didn't want to look at the baby.

"Piw," Gun tried to get closer to her with the baby in his arms , "please look at him. Are you really going to be cold towards your own son?"

"That baby ... destroyed all of my dreams." Piw replied with angry tears not wanting to face the creature she just gave birth to. As if sensing his mother's cold treatment, the newborn infant began to cry.

Six years later

A young boy by the name of James woke up to the sounds of his parents shouts , he was used to hearing them fighting but this one sounded very serious. He hid behind the wall so they couldn't see him.

"I'm leaving and there is nothing you can do! I've made up my mind!" His mother screamed at his dad she had her suitcases with her.

"Just reconsider -"

"There is nothing to reconsider! I've put up with that brat for the last six years!"

James flinched not because of his mother's scream but the fact she called him a brat. She always called him a brat for as long as he could remember , he should be used to it by now but it always stung

"Piw!" His father shouted surprising him , James had never
heard his dad raise his voice , "don't you dare call him a brat not in front of my face."

His mother looked just as taken back like he was. But James noticed she wiped her expression quickly and gripped her suit cases , "I don't have time to deal with this Gun , Dean is waiting for me."

"Are you really going to abandon our son Piw," James could hear how exhausted his dad sounded , "I don't mind you leaving me , but James is your flesh and blood. Can you not spare to think how your absence will affect him."