NETJAMES

Semester commences on Monday so I don't know if I will still be weekly  updating this story especially with certain personal changes regarding school. So I hope dear readers you might wait till I get a chance to update

    "That looks like a hippo."

      "No it doesn't!"

      "Oi what do you mean it doesn't! It is a hippo!!"

             It had  been officially a week since the actor and the assistant screen writer had been trapped on the deserted island which was now accustomed to their bickering.

     "I don't see a hippo. " Net complained pointing at the stars.

     James sighed and looked at him patiently , "see that Pattern ," he pointed to the constellation  displaying the shape he was seeing , "follow that star and that one you get a hippo."

          "This is dumb." Net shoolk his head and turned to face him , "why do you always suggest playing this game all the time. You're also an astrologist on top of being a screen writer ja?"

      "My dad and I love star gazing ," James said with a fond  smile on his face not hearing himself at all , "it's our favorite way to pass the time. He introduced me to this  game when I was still little . Star gazing is beautiful , them above in the night sky looking down at us ."

       Net smiled seeing the excited gleam in the other man's eyes as he went on about his father and the stars. James , or should he say Kitty's eyes always lit up when he talked about his father.

           "You really love your father alot don't you."

           "Chaai." The brown haired man replied. 

      Net smiled seeing how quick James  has been to answer him.  He never did star gazing , not even back when he was a young child did he look up at the sky , yet ever since the other introduced him to it he found it fun.