NETJAMES

"I really don't want to be here Yim

                        "I really don't want to be here Yim." James said with an exhausted sigh not in the mood for what his best friend had planned for the evening.

               "Come on James ," Yim said holding onto his friend's wrist leading him to the party taking place on ship "you have to unwind a bit. We are on a cruise man!"

              "But the script still needs -.'

      "Dude. Your dad sent you here to have fun." Yim wiggled his brows , "and I'm here to make sure you don't waste your time here. Here's to a lavish night."

            James had a strong feeling his dad had put Yim up to this because his friend was never this insistent when it came to parties most of the time.  However he had to work on the draft of the script and send it becahse of the changes the director had made to the movies.

               He loved his  job , but getting an email on a cruise ship from his superior demanding a new script had to be worked on had taken any form of excitement he was looking forward to regarding the trip.

                Before James could protest , Yim grabbed him by the wrist leading him into party.

                  James sighed and ordered himself a drink watching Yim flirting with the other partiers on the cruise.

         "You seem very lonely." The cute  bartender smiled at James who smiled upon receiving his drink . "Care to share."

                  James took the drink and swallowed , "just not in the mood to party."

           "I can see that. Why is that?I mean you're on a cruise of all places , it's just weird yo see someone bored"

         "Never really been into parties ," James admitted with a shrug , Yim was always more of the party animal than him , he just never fit into the crowds, like a puzzle piece that didn't belong .

            The bartender leaned towards James and shrugged , "need some company."

"