JOSSCHIMON (LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO)

I'm not really into dating people online or chatting very frequently with others on apps  especially if you've never met in person but this story  is kinda like Love Simon, Thai BL version so yeah enjoy 😂😂

I need to see this ship 😬😬😬

          An alarm could be heard going off , "Chimon! Turn that damn thing off and hurry down for breakfast! You'll be late for school."

            Chimon groaned from under his covers , his fingers reaching for the alarm right where he knew it would be. He sat up and scratches his hair in frustration , "why did the alarm clock go off now? I was having an interesting dream."

                 He glared at his alarm clock with so much intensity if it was possible , the device would have magically blown up.

            Knowing he couldn't afford being late to school ,   Chimon begrudgingly  got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "Damn it. I almost saw his face this time." He muttered referring to the mystery man in his dreams, Jo.  Chimon grinned with the toothpaste in his mouth as he recalled the dream.

              He had dreamt of the stranger in the mask. They had been in the school gym , Jo took his hand and they danced listing to the DJ's playlist. When the song ended , he (dream Chimon ) had asked Jo if he could see his face and when the guy was about to take the mask off his mother's rants just had to meddle.

                "  It is always  like this all the time , "  Chimon dressed into his school uniform thinking to himself.

                Each dream that had Jo in it , whenever he asked the guy to show his face some obstacle would always hinder his plans  in the dreamworld. Jo was Chimon's online penpal.  He had never met Jo in person so his brain always kept trying to imagine how he looked

            "Oi! Mr class president hold up!"

             "Wait for us!"

           Chimon sighed and waited untill his friends , AJ and Pond  were able to cross the street .

             "Will you two hurry up will you?" Chimon told the two in a nonsense tone once he began increase his pace.

             "Will you slow down Mr President."  Pond said while wrapping an arm around Chimon , "what's the rush." He chuckled.

          "Right. " AJ chimed in , "the world won't end if the school president and basketball captain is late for school ."

                   Chimon rolled his eyes at the two who were exchanging mischevious smiles ,"I still don't want to be late. "

                    It wasn't just because he was school president and basketball captain of the lighting cheetahs , granted such positions required him to lead by example and academic excellence. Chimon however was not a fan of being late for whatever reason.