GEMINIFOURTH

Not gonna lie , I enjoy writing this one alot maybe because My School President was one of the BL highlights of my year and incorporating It Might Be You in this fic makes GeminiFourth more unique ♥️♥️♥️ and I liked the reverse in our Sky when Gun...

Not gonna lie , I enjoy writing this one alot maybe because My School President was one of the BL highlights of my year and incorporating It Might Be You in this fic makes GeminiFourth more unique ♥️♥️♥️ and I liked the reverse in our Sky when Gun liked Tinn instead.

      The two contuined staring into the other's eyes , for a moment just a short one - GeminiFourth believed had indeed stopped around them as if they were the only two left on left.

                Gemini didn't let go of Fourth's face , he contuined mushing the younger's cheeks untill it resembled the chubby face he solely  remembered , "it really is you?"

           Gemini smiled , his Fourth ((つ≧▽≦)つ me while writing that) had grown up - he was no longer little anymore. Fourth was right in front of him again after so many years.

             Fourth was sure his brain had short circuited when he saw Gem's bright smile. Had Gemini really recognized him? But instead of joy , he felt upset , the younger removed Gemini's hands off his face.

               Fourth was the first one to snap out of the daze or spell or whatever juju he had just felt
He just looked up at the taller with angry eyes , "Oi. Now you remember me?" He sassed.

               Gemini was taken back by the attitude of the younger , "what" the older  was taken back when Fourth shoved his hands away.

             "So Mr Titicharoenrak," Fourth over emphasised the older's last name drawing it out , "how was  America? Saw your girlfriend she's pretty."

              Gemini's left brow had risen , "ugh?" He was surprised when Fourth pushed him off, the latter was about to leave but Gemini grabbed him by the wrist, "fourth are you mad at me?"

               Fourth cursed in his mind , how could anyone be mad at Gem when he was looking like that ; even when they were kids , he could never be mad with Gemini whenever the older stared at him right those handsome calming eyed of his.

             "Get yourself together Fourth," he mumbled to himself trying not to melt at Gem. He yanked his wrist free from Gemini's grip.

                "Fourth! Fourth!" Gemini tried to run after him but the younger had already gotten  onto his bicycle paddling away as quickly (and dramatically) as possible as if he were escaping some criminal after him.

             Gemini sighed and ran a hand in his hair , "he's mad at me ." Even after ten years he could still read Fourth ,one thing Mark had been right about was that his friend (baby boy we know it's true ) wasn't any different now from the last time he saw him.

               "Can I get my order ?"

           "Khrap." Fourth told the customer getting him the man his order.