NETJAMES

To all NetJames fans I know you must be heartbroken about the recent news

To all NetJames fans I know you must be heartbroken about the recent news. So I hope you like this chapter and do keep in mind yes they won't be doing projects together but atleast their friendship is still there.

THREE MONTHS LATER

      James was typing another script for a drama the station was working on  - a boys love drama  ; the scenario entailed  the male lead  desperately looking for the other male lead after an event separated them . At first the two men resented one another with a passion but after getting locked in a buliding for three days they bonded. Unfortunately , they never saw each other again after they police rescued them.

    He was currently writing the scene where the two would reunite again after a year and that reuniting eventually results to both of them developing feelings neither had seen coming at all.

  James stopped typing  and looked at his screen with nothing but complete frustration, "why does this seem familiar to my life. Shia."

         This particular scenario reminded him of  his own dilemma regarding a certain handsome actor / model it had been there months since he left Net at the hospital and although it was ro the best , a part of James couldn't help but miss him as much as he didn't want to .

      He missed the actor trying to get on his nerves and the smile net had on his face the time he had successfully caught fish after spending three hours onnan early morning. James' heart couldn't deny what his brain wouldn't let him say ; he had grown feelings for the actor/ model and that's why he kept remembering the actor the last three months.

But every time James thought about Net , he remembered seeing his mother in the hospital inquiring about Nwt like a mother hen. He knew it wasn't Net's fault at all but seeing his mother love and care for the actor way more than she ever treated him , her own biological son ticked and hurt James - he had being angry and jealous to see his mother worry for Net when she never did for him .  And it didn't make it better that when he thought about his feelings for Net he was as reminded the man was literally his stepbrother in a way.

He didn't understand why fate made him meet Net if the actor was connected to a past that only brought painful memories.  

   When James heard footsteps approaching he tore his sight away from the moon  and started typing again. .

        "James you're working ?"

"I told you uncle ," Yim said , "he's always such a busy bird."

   James rolled his eyes , "if you don't remember I was nearly fired ."

When he had returned from his little ' vacation ' from the island he had learnt his boss and director Tam had wanted to fire him because he wasn't picking up his calls. James thsbked all the gods out there she believed his story od him falling overboard and being one deserted island because that  secured his job.