Prologue

"Daddy, please, stop!" the young boy screamed, watching with horrified eyes as his father punched his mother.

The woman fell to the ground, her nose was bloody and her lip was ripped. She looked at her only son, her eyes telling him to leave. However, the boy refused, believing it was wrong. Which is was, but his father didn't. The grown man glared at his son, disgust in his cold eyes as he stormed over to him. He suddenly grabbed the boy by his throat and bared his now canine like teeth.

"What did you just say?" he growled.

The boy struggled to breathe, fear making itself known in his blue eyes. He clawed at his father's hands, but he was too young to reach his wolf. His nails did nothing to cause the man damage, only to anger him more. He threw the boy into the wall, a sickening crack sounding. The woman screamed, but he knocked her out.

"You're going to learn the hard way boy. The true meaning of being an Alpha." the man spat as he grabbed his son once again.

Author's note: Alright, so here's the thing. I used to be MysteryBri and wrote a story, "My Cold Alpha". This is a newer version, except some of the charcters will have different names. Victoria won't have the same name eiter. It's now Vanessa.

I will NOT tolerate rude comments on here. I do not mind nice tips on how to improve it or if I make a mistake somewhere. I'm actually thankful for those ones, but acting like a know it all won't do anything but frusterate me. Your comment will be deleted and I will block you. Also, I'm going to do a lot of research on abuse, but I do have a pretty good idea on what it does depending how long you deal with it.

Thank you for the understanding.