Chapter 6

The thirteen year old boy struggled to hold his screams, his wolf taking over his body as he went through his first shift. His father was on a vacation with some pack slut, leaving his son alone to deal with the shift. Tears flowed down his face, making his eyes burn as he held in all the shouts.

"Relax, my son, relax. Let the shift take over."

He looked up to see the spirit of his mother, smiling down at him. She gently stroked his cheek and ran her fingers through his black hair. She kissed him on the head as the boy fell asleep. When he woke up again she was gone and he had paws. He slowly stood up, getting used to his wolf's body. He walked over to the mirror and tilted his head. He was full black wolf and he was huge, he turned to the side to see three white markings that looked like claw marks on his ribs. It was the same on the other side as well. His eyes were an ocean blue, but they were dull with pain and sorrow.

He quietly walked out of the packhouse and sprinted through the forest, gaining speed as he dodged trees. He stopped when he heard a scream, looking over across the territory. He noticed an Alpha trying to protect his mate and child, his yellow eyes burning with rage. He then looked at the attacker and almost jumped over. His father's wolf was baring his teeth, satisfaction in his eyes as he knew he won.

A she-wolf was standing beside him, wagging her tail as she watched with her bright amber eyes. He swallowed, his heart hammering against his chest. He slowly backed away and ran back to the packhouse, horrified from what he saw. The houses were on fire and there were dead wolves all over. That is why his territory was silent, all the warriors were attacking the Oakwood pack.

He shifted back after his wolf explained it to him and ran up to his room. He closed his door and tried catching his breath. He closed his eyes, his father was a killer. A murder. He killed his father, his mate, and now another Alpha and his pack. He prayed to the moon goddess to help him get through this.

The next morning he was pulled from his bed and thrown onto the ground. He smacked his head on the marble floor, a female laughing above him. He glanced up to see his father smirking at him, his dark brown eyes sparkling with glee. The she-wolf beside him had a sick and twisted grin on her face, her green eyes bright with joy. He swallowed the bile that rose up in his throat, hatred for his father and his new "toy" forming deep within his heart.

He slowly stood up though, knowing he had no choice but to obey his father. The older Alpha grinned triumphantly as he clapped his hand on his son's shoulder. "Son, you are to go and kill three prisoners that I picked out for you." he said.

He followed his father outside, hating the idea. On their knees were three young werewolves, the youngest had to be his age. Only thirteen. A woman was crying and clutching her slightly large stomach and guilt filled him. She was pregnant. He shook his head.

"No." he growled.

The man turned and glared at him, "What?" he spat.

The boy looked at the man in the eye, "I am no longer going to listen to you! Eleven years I've put up with this abuse and I hate you for it! You murdered your own father, your mate and now innocent wolves! All you do is beat me and screw other pack sluts like this bitch here. You're a disgusting man who has no compassion!" he snarled.

"You don't have any compassion either, my boy!" the man barked.

The boy growled, his eyes turning black. "I know that, thanks to you. I don't know how to feel, I don't know how to love! All I know is how to deliver pain and I hate it! Mother wouldn't allow this. I don't see how she loved you! The mate bond blinded her to your horrible ways and it sickens me! You treated her like shit while she treated you like a king!"