Chapter 26

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!

~Vanessa~

I woke up the next morning to see Veloces yanking on the handcuffs, growls escaping his throat. I moved to get up but my body burned. I yelped and fell back down, the fire only growing. I heard the snapping of medal as Veloces quickly picked me up and pulled me close to him. The pain eased a little, but it was still severe.

"You okay?" he whispered, kissing me.

I shook my head, "My body feels like it's on fire."

That and the need to hump something, ew. The fire suddenly went to my core, making me whimper even more. Veloces' eyes were black again as he held me close, trying to get rid of some of the pain. The fire in my core grew even more; I clawed at Veloces' back as I struggled to ignore it.

He realized what my issue was and laid me down, he then studied me. "I know you don't want to mate, but I can at least help with one part of it." he stated, glancing at my core.

I swallowed, "Veloces, I don't want to have-

"No, we're not having sex. Just let me do this, please? It'll help." he pleaded.

I bit my lip and nodded, unsure of what he was planning. He laid beside me and slipped his hand into my pants and started to rub me there. I moaned, the pleasure instantly hitting me like a ton of bricks. My moans started to get louder as I started to reach my peak, the fire disappearing as he continued. I was panting, the pleasure taking over me. I dug my nails into the bed as I reached my climax, I cried out in complete pleasure as it hit.

After I was calmed down he removed his hand and watched me. "Do you feel better now?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, realizing the fire was completely gone. From my core and my body. I nodded and looked at him, a small smile on my face. "Thank you."

"Welcome, now, I'm going to take a cold shower. A very cold shower." he said as he got up.

He kissed me on the lips then grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. As he showered I laid there, relieved that the fire was gone.

"It'll come back tonight, you should just mate with him already." my wolf chirped.

"No." I replied.

I was about to fall asleep when someone barged in and jumped on top of me. I looked up to see a smiling Lizzy with Christine, Holly, and Olivia behind her. I furrowed my eyebrows as she sat on my bed.

"We're going to the mall." she stated. "Can you come?"

I frowned, "I don't know, I'm in heat and everything..."

"Yeah, well, we heard your moans...clearly he took care of that." Holly grinned, winking.

I could feel the blush heat up my face, "We didn't do it. He...just...helped me a little."

"Ah, I see. Well, it should be gone for a little while." Lizzy replied, her eyes begging me to come.

"No, she'll still have the scent though. I don't want any males around her, especially since she's not marked." Veloces said, walking out of the bathroom.

For the first time, I actually agreed with him. I know what can happen if an unmarked or mated she-wolf walks through many male wolves while she's in heat. It can be very bad, the need to mate will rise in any unmated male. I cringed at the thought, ew.

"Awe, okay. Well, when are you supposed to be out of heat?" Holly asked.

"For the rest of the week I'll be in heat." I replied.