14. a girl and an ocean

FOURTEEN ✃ A GIRL AND AN OCEAN

2021.

𝕻ortofino held surprises.

She wanted it to be a noteworthy birthday, her feet were still dirty with sand when we re-entered the hotel after a day as visitors in that corner of paradise. Her camera was clutched in her hand, I could not erase her youthful smile, she stood up on her toes giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" she asked, throwing her bag and taking off her sundress to slide it on the floor. She wore her purple bathing suit underneath, her hair was matted with sand. The next day would be her birthday, and I wanted it to be memorable, so not to think about it I accepted her proposal with equal pleasure. She mumbled on my lips, telling me that she had to make herself presentable for that occasion.

Marylin had a gift, that of bewitching and making everyone fall at her feet. Like a mermaid, she sailed the ocean of my eternal perdition. So I, like a good sailor, was ready to explore her stormy waters. Both in fine and gray weather.

She came out of the bathroom half an hour later, as I was adjusting the cuffs of my shirt, and my thoughts were already elsewhere.

Blessed must have been the man or woman who had had the decency to create the clothes. To say that Marylin was ravishing was an understatement, to appreciate her in that way was wrong, for it was impossible to compliment her on such beauty. A black dress slid down her legs, her bare back and the part at the front giving clear access to her generous cleavage.

I said nothing, I was ecstatic, she somehow understood my intent. Laughing, she approached me like a mermaid, giving me a shy kiss on the lips.

"I managed to make you speechless, old man"