c h a p t e r s e v e n

Skinny Jeans » z.m

Warning: this chapter has some strong language. It's there to set the mood. And, I'll try to keep it PG-13. And, the outfit at the top, is what Casey wore.

Casey's POV

We were standing outside of Zayn' s house waiting for someone to open the door. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was shaking in the inside, if Zayn was at home. I don't think I could sit through this entire dinner with him.

The door opened, and a woman with blonde hair and brown eyes came to the door. She was stunning, and I knew that was Zayn' s mom.

"Hello, you must be Casey!! I'm Mrs.Malik, but you can call me Gwyneth." she said politely. Then she turned to my mom, and stood up straight.

"Hmm, Owens. What a pleasure it is to see you again." Wait, they know each other.

"The pleasure is mine bitch." Oh......

They stared each other down, while me and Russel invited ourselves in. We were in the same condition, mouth hanging top the ground.  To shocked to say anything. I didn't want to witness Mrs.Malik get slapped. I closed my mouth, and straightened myself out.

"Russel close your mouth, before a fly gets in it." I said to him.

We walked in to were all the chatter was, and I saw 3 girls, Mr.Malik, and whoop-de damn do, Zayn.....

"Oh, hello Casey." Said Mr.Malik, he looked over to Russel, "You must be Russel?"

"Yep!" Russel said, shaking Mr.Malik' s hand.

"Hello, Mr. Malik." I said avoiding eye-contact with Zayn, even though I saw him looking at me.

We all sat down at their table, and my mom and Mrs. Malik decided to come in. Mrs.Malik came in first. Her face was red, her eyes were watery, and she had a killer glare on her husband.

My mom came in next with a smirk on her face. Go-figure.....

When she sat down, she made eye contact with Mr.Malik. And, it stayed like that through out the appetizer. Them sneaking glances at each other, and Zayn and me looking at each other.

There was one question I had got him, is the baby yours? If it wasn't his, he should have explained himself.

When the maids came out with the dinner, I was ready. It spelt so good, and it would be embarrassing if my stomach start growling. The appetizer didn't fill me up, because it was too fancy I guess.

"Wait misty." Mrs. Malik said to the maid. Then, she looked to my mom.

"Maybe, you should stop eating right now." Mrs.Malik aid with a smirk on her face.

My mom got up slowly, glaring at. Walked to the front of the table, and stood behind Mr.Malik's chair.

"I have something to say." She paused and looked at all of us. "My husband...."

Oh no.

"My husband, left me me..... because Mrs.Malik a.k.a Captain Stay-bitching, decided to sleep with him. When I found out that he was leaving me for her..... I broke down. Come to find out everything back fired on him. Mrs.Malik was married. But, Mrs.Malik worked in the same building as my husband. So, my husband left town. Now, Mr.Malik , go ahead and tell your wife what you did....."

She said looking down at Mr.Malik. He looked at Russel, and I felt something hot on my legs, and I looked down and screamed.

"I'm so sorry!!!" Said misty. She dropped hot tea all over my skinny jeans. And, I had rips in them.

"It's fine" , I said getting up. To be him honest it didn't hurt, because I was still in a state of shock.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I looked up at Zayn' s hazel eyes. "Come with me" he said grabbing my hand, and leading me up his stairs.

I wanted to know what Mr.Malik was going to say. It wasn't fair Russell got to know, I would just have to ask him.

Once we got to his room, I took my time to look around. The first thing you notice is the black walls. The bed was huge, and the room was cleaner than mine.

"Here" he said handing me some skinny jeans. "You can wear these, since you like them so much. They might be a little loose on you, but they should fit."

"Thanks" I mumbled.

I wasn't as excited as I should be........

I had Zayn Malik's skinny jeans.

A/N: if any of you have some polyvore sets, that you would like to share. I would put them in the chapter, and of course, give you credit for it.... :) xxx