Use Your Words:

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: han

𝒍𝒆𝒓: channie 

-----

'This is torture' Jisung thought as he watched Minho wreck Hyunjin yet again.

His lee mood grew increasingly as he squirmed in his seat, unnoticed by the two men on the floor in front of him.

Soon, Jisung had seen enough. He headed to his room and sprawled on the bed.

He hoped someone would magically get the hint, come to his room, and give him what he wanted so badly.

Han sighed sadly right as Channie walked in. He noticed the younger boy sprawled on the bed, and he frowned at the boy's plight.

"What's wrong, 'Sung?" Chan sympathized.

"Nothing" Han stretched his arms above his head, hoping the ler in Chan would just wreck him already.

Chan slowly grinned, smile resembling a cheshire cat, unbeknownst to the quokka stretching.

Oh he knew.

"Okay, I'm bored. Let's play a game!" Chan exclaimed. Han slowly looked up at the older, confused expression on his face.

"I'm gonna go hide. If you manage to find me, I'm gonna give you whatever kind of tickles you want, for as long as you want." the kangaroo grinned as he watched the slowly reddening quokka.

Jisung's jaw dropped open and he gazed at Chan, stunned.

"W-What?" Was the only thing the younger could say.

"You heard me. Isn't that what you wanted anyway?" Chris smiled fondly at the quokka, who looked dazed.

"Okay, let's play." Han replied shyly.

-----

"Hyung." Jisung groaned. He had found the older trying to hide behind Changbin, and simply forgot how short Bin was, and Han was able to spot the messy mop of blonde curls almost immediately.

"Okahay. You caught me" Chan giggled out.

He oddly didnt sound dissappointed, and Jisung wondered if the older had lost on purpose.

Channie suddenly picked Han up and slung him across his shoulder, running back to the room, and then proceeded to dump the younger back-up on the bed, all before the poor quokka could even think.

"So you let's get started, shall we? How would like your tickles today, kind sir? "Chan rambled, the urge to start almost overpowering older.

'Right. That's what we were doing.' Jisung thought.

"Um-well...can you do those claw-things...on my b-back...maybe?" Jisung stuttered, red and incredibly flustered.

It all seemed incredibly daunting to him.

"mhm, any thing else?" Chan asked, grinning at the quokkas incredibly red face.

"i want nibbles please"Jisung muttered, somehow going even redder.

Chris blinked a few times. Nibbles? Jisung LIKED those?! Oh how he wished he knew sooner.

"I'm gonna need you to use your words and be a littttlee louder please." Chan teased. Han whined in frustration.

Jisung mustered up the courage and yelled, "NIBBLES PLEASE!", and pouted cutely.

"Sure, okay!" Chan smiled.

 He used his hands to make claws and lowered them, pinning Jisungs arms underneath his torso. 

He lifted his shirt to expose his back.

Han giggled at the anticipation.

 Chris waited for a few more seconds before shooting his hands down and scribbling lightly over the quokka's back.

"ahahaha ihit tihickles!" Jisung giggled. Chan smiled at the quite obvious statement.

Suddenly, he dug mercilessly into Jisungs sides, loving the way Han squealed and burst into belly laughter, throwing his head into the pillow and kicking his legs.

"AHAHA PLEHEHEASE!" Han screeched, twisting every which way.

Nuh-uh-uh. You wanted this." The older deadpanned. 

He stopped the harsh side tickles, just to duck down and blow a raspberry on the small of Jisungs back.

"AHAHAHAHA HYUNGAHAHAHA" was the only thing that Jisung could scream as he shook, hoping to detach the older's lips from his back.

The kangaroo nibbled up and down Jisung's back, making sure to blow a raspberry every now and then. 

Jisung's laughter went silent almost immedietely, the sensitive feeling too much for the quokka.

When Chans hands made their way to Hans upper ribs, the ace screamed and bucked as he feel into another round of dazed mirth.

YAHAHA ENOUGH ENOHOHOUGH HAHAHAHAHA PLEHEASE!" Jisung screeched.

Chris stopped and climbed off the ace's thighs, not bothering to rub off the ghost tickles, Han giggling at the tingly feeling.

"You good?" The kangaroo asked.

Han shot up with the brightest, goofiest heart smile, face covered in tears and tinted pink as he blushed.

"Yeheheah I'm okay, that was amazing." Jisung blushed more when Chan let out an excited squeal at his cuteness.

"Awe that's cuuuteee! Well, i'm off to do some work, i'll talk to you later!" Chan walked out as Jisung laid on the bed in a daze, replaying the scene in his head. 

-----

jisung is chan's bby 

u can't convince me otherwise

-sana