Quokka's Giggles - Part 1:

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Han

𝒍𝒆𝒓: Lee Know

-----

Exhausting.

The only word that could describe what a bad day poor Han had.

It had started as he woke up quite literally on the wrong side of the bed, tripping over multiple objects and ending up sprawled on the floor in pain.

Then, he had thought of getting everyone some pastries from a nearby café, just to get caught by the rain. 

It had appeared abruptly, drenching both Han and the pastry box he held.

The bad luck didn't end there.

Back aching and practically freezing, Jisung made his way back to the dorm.

 Lightning struck in the background, eliciting squeals from the boy as he ran.

-----

Minho made his way over to the door and opened it, only to let out a hoarse yell when a certain soaked quokka fell dramatically into. his outstretched arms.

"Woah! Are you ok, Sung?" Lee Know exclaimed while rushing to get the younger a towel.

Not even ten minutes later, the two were in pajamas and laying on the couch. 

Jisung sniffled as he suddenly wrapped his arms around Minhos waist and squeezed.

Han startled at the squeak and jolt from the older. He certainly hadn't meant to do...that.

He hoped the older wouldn't remember it.

-----

An hour later, Lee know noticed how tired Han was and offered him a massage.

"Sure, I could really use one." Jisung replied, unaware of the olders intentions. 

He removed his shirt and laid down, shivering when Lee Know's hands touched his back.

Minho quickly got to work, massaging all the knots out of Jisung's stiff back, the satisfied groans letting him know he was doing a good job.

Let's just say Lee know got a little too distracted, however, and his hand slipped a little too far down and grazed Jisung's exposed side. 

On accident, of course. Definitely not on purpose.

Han squealed and his hands flew back to grab at Minhos wrists.

 Which only gave the older a chance to pin the quokka's arms underneath his torso.

"Hyung. Dohohont!" Han giggled as Lee Know's hands scribbled down his back.

Well, Jisung could use some giggles. They both knew that.

Minho's hands shot down suddenly and he kneaded mercilessly into the quokka's sides, grinning at the crazed cackles that the younger produced.

"PLEHEHEASE! HYUNGAHA!" Han laughed as his face turned a cute shade of pink.

"I didn't hear a 'stop", Minho teased, laughing as Han screamed, clearly flustered.

"FUHUCK YOUHUHU!" Jisung screamed, trying to change the subject. 

They both knew Han loved this though, so there was clearly no point.

Minho frowned. "Do you want to die?" He asked, vibrating his fingers in between Hans shoulder blades.

NAHAHA GEHET AHAOUT OF THEHERE!" Jisung screamed. "Nope, this is revenge for earlier." Minho replied.

Lee Know didn't want to stop, but the younger was about to tap out. 

He decided to go for the kill before Han actually died.

He leaned his head down and blew a torturously long raspberry on the small of Han's back.

 His fingers found his way to the crevices of Hanji's back ribs, digging in deep.

YAHAAA HYUNG PLEHEHA-." Jisung couldn't handle both of his worst spots being attacked at once, and his laughter went silent, shaking violently and tears flowing.

A few minutes and raspberries later, Minho got off the younger. 

Jisung laid there to catch his breath, face tinted the cutest pink.

Lee know couldn't help but coo at his wrecked state, disheveled hair and all.

"Sooo, How do you feel?" Minho asked, worried he may have gone too far.

"Greheat." Jisung replied.

"So great, that I may feel like getting some well-deserved revenge." He said while smirking.

"Wait, wait, WHAT!? HAHANNIEEE!"

It was gonna be a long day.

-----

part two is next!

-sana