Least Ticklish? - Part Two

stopp he's so hot 🥵 

—————

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Changbin

𝒍𝒆𝒓: SKZ 

—————

Binnie sat up, small spots dancing in his vision as he yawned so hard his eyes began to water. It had been a while since he was able to get such good sleep.

After brushing his teeth, he walked downstairs, expecting to see Minho and Hyunjin sitting at the table. After all, they weren't in bed.

What Changbin didn't expect to see, however, was seven pairs of eyes boring hungrily into his soul like demons at night.

"Umm...good morning?" Changbin stretched as he walked into the kitchen, squealing when Minho poked his exposed belly button through his thin shirt. "AH!!"

He glared at Min with a pout, the older retaliating with a tongue in his direction.

"So...what's up?" Changbin laughed nervously, drinking his protein shake. Nobody said a word. "Are you guys okay?"

"Check our Instagram." Felix smiled teasingly, and Changbin opened his phone to the app, and everyone watched as his eyes widened in shock.

"YOU RECORDED ME YESTERDAY?!" Changbin spun his head to look at Hyunjin. "Yep! Look, the STAYs love it!"

He opened the comment section to many loving and supportive comments, which Changbin combed through with the biggest smile in the world, and Chan even groaned at how cute it was.

The atmosphere in the room was so wholesome; all the members were grinning ear to ear at every tiny giggle Changbin let out reading the comments.

"Were you really upset because we don't tickle you as much as everyone else?" Chan whispered quietly, although every member could hear it.

Changbin could feel blood rushing to his cheeks, his hands clamped over his flustered face as he nodded timidly.

"You want us to wreck you like we wrecked Innie yesterday?" Seungmin asked nonchalantly, causing Binnie to squeak with a flustered expression. He still nodded.

"Get him!" Hyunjin shrieked, lunging towards the unprepared bunny, who yelled as his arms were pulled out of the way, but not pinned down.

His legs and limbs were pulled out of the way, the members sitting next to him but not pinning him down at all, which did make the rapper pout a little.

Suddenly, hands were everywhere, tickling his sensitive skin ruthlessly. Binnie squirmed and immediately broke out into his iconic cackles.

"WAHAHAIT!! NAHAHAHA I WASN'T READY!!" Changbin squealed, trying to block a pair of hands at his belly but only opening up his armpits, which another pair happily slid into. "STAHAHAHAP!! THAHAT SPOT IHIS OHOFF LIHIHIHIMITS!!" He choked.

"I don't think so..." Chan grinned joyfully as Changbin thrashed crazily, unpinned but unable to stop any any of the sensations.

"Poor baby bunny~" Felix sighed, watching the rapper underneath them as he threw his head side to side desperately, cute laughter pouring out of him in a loud fit of ticklishness.

Fingers wiggled all over his torso, his neck, his sides, anywhere on his upper body, really. Changbin shrieked and began to curl up in an effort to escape, hands batting at the seventy fingers tickling him to bits.

"NOHOHOHOHO!!" Binnie screamed, managing to completely curl into a ball, arms clamping to his sides to block the spot. He breathed and panted crazily, the fingers finally having nowhere to go and letting up for a break.