Gifts - Part 8:

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Lixie

𝒍𝒆𝒓: Stray Kids

-----

Felix groaned as he felt someone pushing at his shoulder. "5 more minuttesss" he mumbled.

"Well, don't you wanna get up for your birthday?" an also tired but husky voice asked him.

Felix sat up and cracked open one eye to glance at the speaker, only to come inches away from Changbin's face.

Felix let out a shriek and fell backwards, blush coating his face. Changbin rubbed his eyes. "Good morning, sleeping beauty" He said while yawning, the scent of minty toothpaste filling the room.

He got up just to lift Felix like he was nothing, and carry him to the bathroom.

"Go brush your teeth. Fast." Felix nodded, not wanting to keep the older boy waiting. I mean, he looked like we would fall over any minute now.

-----

Felix made his way out of the restroom to a half asleep boy sprawled on his bed. Felix giggled at the comical position before pulling Binnie up to wake him.

The two headed downstairs, where the rest of the group waited at the last step.

Chan ran up a few steps to meet them halfway, and then proceeded to throw Felix over his shoulder and head to the couch, settling Felix in a sitting position.

The cake came out, candles were blown, and hugs and kisses were exchanged. Felix grinned. It's been a while since he was so happy.

Until the gift came out. It was a photo album, of the most beautiful aquamarine, filled with pictures taken from before and after debut of Felix with all the members.

Lixie could feel his eyes tearing up a little as he looked at the photos of them from years earlier.

Changbin was still so short, and Seungmin had still smiled fully. So much had changed, for the better and the worse. But they were all together, and that was what mattered.

Chan smiled at the teary eyed boy before he set the album aside, and everybody wished him a happy birthday. Felix smiled, until Jeongin made a comment that made his face heat up.

"You reallyyy tortured us for this gift huh, Felix?"

Chan smirked at the blue haired boy while Changbin and Hyunjin slowly scooted behind him.

Lixie shrieked in surprise as Hyunjin pulled him backwards into his lap, and Changbin pulled his arms up all the way over Hyunjin's shoulders.

"Okay. Who wants to play a birthday game?" Chan asked. All the other members except Lixie cheered. Felix heated up as he realized what was really going on.

"noho please" Felix said while letting out a few anticipatory giggles.

"Why not? How about we all take turns to ask Felix a question, and if he gets it wrong, we tickle him for a whole minute! How about that?" Chan said while smiling evilly at the boy.

"I'm going first!" Hyunjin yelled as he began tracing lines on Felix's neck.

"Wahahait!" Felix giggled out.

"No can do. Now, what am I allergic to?"

"Ihihi dohohont knohohow"

"Whoops, I'm allergic to cats. That's a minute." Hyunjin said while digging into Felix's neck, blowing air into his ears.

Felix squealed at the sensation. "NAHAHA PLEHEASE!" And before Hyunjin knew it, a minute was over, and Jisung straddled Lixie's waist.

Fingers dug into his tummy, and Felix threw his head back and whined through his laughter.