Work Ethic

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Chan

𝒍𝒆𝒓: Felix

-----

Hyung...I thought we went over this." Felix stood at the door to Channie's studio, observing Changbin stroking Hannie's hair as he slept.

Both men had dark eye circles under their eyes and exhausted expressions.

"Seriously, if you both keep going on like this, you won't even make it past our dance practice tomorrow." Lixie added.

Chan, however, seemed more lively than the other rapper in the room.

"Yeah...Lix I don't think Changbin will even make it to our dorm. Maybe you can drop him? Just make sure he doesn't go alone. I'll come later with Ji-"

"No." Felix pouted and crossed his arms.

"Wha-why no?!" Chan exclaimed, finally twisting in his chair to face the younger.

"No as in...you're coming with us. Now."

"But...Lix! I gotta finish this song, mate." Chan scrambled to find a proper excuse to use to stay in the studio and work on his song, but Felix wasn't having it.

"Hyung...please. You need sleep. So does Binnie hyung."

"We can stay up, right Changbin?"

Silence. "I kinda agree with Lix. You do need your sleep." Changbin grinned sheepishly.

"Really, Changbin?" Chan scoffed at the betrayal.

"Fine. But this is the last night this is happening." Lix warmed, walking out of the room with Changbin in tow.

Needless to say, Chan got no sleep that night, but the satisfaction of finishing his song and making it work was more than enough for him.

"Okay, five, six, seven, eight!" Minho clapped, watching the others doing the dance steps.

Safe to say that Chan was so used to missing his sleep that it didn't even affect him as much as Felix thought it would.

He actually felt more energized somehow.

Everything was bright in his eyes, and he thought it was because he was being hyper aware of everything.

Chan blinked his eyes a few times. Since when was everything so bright?

Suddenly, he felt his entire body being dragged to the floor.

"Okay, and fiv-hyung!" Minho turned around and raced towards the eldest before his head hit the floor.

All the members gasped and huddled around the leader, the man slumping unconsciously into Minho's arms.

Felix shook his head; he knew it would happen at some point.

The company had immediately learned the cause of Chan's sudden fall, and decided to ban him from producing for a few days.

The had decided that Changbin and Jisung needed a break too, considering Binnie had stayed up just as long and was probably on the verge of collapsing at some point as well.

Safe to say that Channie was devastated. The members, however, were not.

"WOOHOO! HYUNGS HAVE A BREEAK~" Seungmin and Jeongin bounced around the room, laughing at the saddened expressions on 3RACHA's faces.

Felix and Hyunjin beamed in happiness as Changbin groaned, breaking off into wild screams when Seungmin jumped onto the couch, fists catching on his ribs, making the rapper jolt and squeal.