Air Fryer - Part 1:

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Know

𝒍𝒆𝒓: Hyunjin

-----

"180 degrees! 20 minutes!" Lee Know screeched when Hyunjin cackled again, holding Soonie captive.

"Gimme my cat back! You're a DOG person!" Minho squealed when Hyune bounced Soonie up and down, almost dropping the flailing cat every time.

"I'm tired of the air fryer, hyung!" Hyunjin shrieked when Minho lunged at him, and he bounded away, laughing yet again.

"Soonie! Come here!" Lino tried to bait his cat back to him, but turns out Soonie found that Hyunjin's arms were a good place for a nap.

"Awe look! Looks like he likes me better-" Hyunjim giggled at Lee Know's desperate look, screeching when the older finally managed to catch him around the waist.

Lino immediately slammed Hyune onto the couch, knocking Soonie off, and the cat ran away.

Hyunjin immediately caught Minho's wrists, suddenly overpowering the older and managing to pin himinstead.

The wrestle continued for a while, until Hyune decided to play dirty and squeezed at the older's sides.

"AI-ahaha hyuhuhunjihin!" Minho batted at Hyune's hands.

"You brought this on yourself, hyung." Hyunjin shrugged as he continued to tickle the cat dad's [mom's] torso.

"hahaha hyuhuhunjihihin plehehease!" Lino whined, throwing his head back from the ticklish heaven torture.

Hyunjin said nothing, just continuing to tickle his hyung with a wide smile on his face.

Minho bucked and squirmed as much as he could, the light tickling becoming unbearable.

However, his sweet giggles continued to bounce off the walls in the room, giving the area an aura of warmth.

"Want me to go harder?" Hyune asked after a while. He had a feeling that the older was enjoying this.

"please"

Hyunjin grinned. He was so right.

"So cute hyung! You're like a cat. You looove your belly rubs~"

Hyunjin stuck his fingers into Minho's armpits, earning a loud scream and a pair of clamped arms.

"NAHAHA HYUNJIN!"

Lino flopped around like a fish on the bed, cackling his head off.

Hyune just smiled fondly at his adorable hyung. He could tell Minho was enjoying this very much.

He scribbled over Minho's collarbone, eliciting strained peals of laughter. So, the older was still trying to hold it in...that would be fixed soon enough.

Hyune scanned Lino's body, looking for a new target. He adjusted his position so that his knees were holding Lee Know's apart.

Minho panted, catching his breath, he didn't realize Hyunjin's diabolical plan until it was too late.

Fingers attacked in the inner part of his thighs, and that's when Lino broke.

Hysterical laughter flowed out of his mouth like a waterfall, natural and beautiful.

Minho tried his hardest to close his legs, but Hyunjin's legs made that impossible long ago.

"HYUN-HYUHUHUNJIN! NAHAHAHAT THEHEHERE! PLEHEHEHEASEEE!" Minho shook his head and his cheeks reddened in embarrassment from the sheer volume of his laughter.

"You just love this sooo much, don't you, hyung?~" Hyunjin teased, loving the way Minho laughed louder and tried to curl in on himself.

Hyune vibrated his fingers into Minho's v-line, and that was enough to drive the older mad.

"HYAAAAA! HYUNJIN-HAHAHA! IHIHIHIT'S SOHOHO BAHAHAHA-" And just like that, Lino's voice was gone.

He flip-flopped around the couch, Hyunjin smiling and digging deeper, which only elicited another ticklish screech.

Finally, Hyunjin let up, giggling at the older as he let out a few more residual giggles and the cutest smile ever.

"You. Are wayyy too cute." Hyunjin squeezed Minho's cheeks afterwards.

"He is, isn't he?" The spectator for the entire scene commented.

"FELIX!"

-----

part two is out now!

-sana