Chapter seven

" You know that guy?" Mia enquired as she looks at Luca who is now hugging his buddies happily.

There he was, wearing a white t- shirt with Michael Jackson's drawing underneath the leather jacket. A bandana layed over his forehead, keeping his curly hair off his face.

For a brief moment, my eyes met his impenetrable black eyes. My stomach tied up in knots. He smiled broadly after recognition and waved his hand at me. At least that was what I thought.

"What the hell Camy!" Rafael's voice boomed from behind me. I averted my eyes from Luca and turned. Oh shit.
I met his angry face glaring down at me. "Rafa-" I tried to say but he shook his head in disbelief and walked away from me. Seriously.

" Aren't you gonna run after him?" Mia, who had been standing beside me all along said. That's when it dawned to me that Rafael is mad about Luca. I can't blame him. It's partly my fault. I should have gone to console him, instead, I just stood stupidly staring at Luca. I nodded my head and ran after Rafael, who was disappearing amongst the crowd.

" Rafael. Wait. I can't keep up. " I said as he continued walking fast towards where the cars were parked. " Fuck you Camila!" He boomed, once we were out of earshot and he faced me. I ignored his insult and walked closer to him but he moved away once again. " Don't come near me." He whispered, running his fingers through his hair frustratedly.

"Please don't do this Rafael. " I sighed.

" Do what Camila? I'm I not allowed to get angry when I see my girlfriend drooling over someone else. To make it worse, my opponent. The one I lost to!" He shouted, making me cringe a little. I could feel the pain and fuming anger radiating through his body.

" What? You thought I was drooling over him? I thought you know me better than anyone else." I said.

" Besides, you should be thanking him for he saved me from humiliation when you were not around to do it."

" Thank him? You are totally crazy right now Camila. Just because he stood up for you doesn't mean my feelings towards my opponents will ever change. Especially now that I know you've already had history with him. I don't want you near him Camy. I'm I clear?" He boomed.

" No I ain't gonna do that Rafael. Don't make your enemies mine too."

" Camila, why don't you get it? This is not healthy for us. What will the rest of the Razona think, seeing you smiling with someone who is not from our gang. Huh?"

"Is that all you are thinking about? People opinions? I thought you trusted me!" I shouted.

He ran his hands frustratedly through his hair once again and let out a tired sigh.

" I don't like fighting with you Camy. Please stop giving me reasons to." He said, placing a swift kiss on my forehead and walked back to the Razona.

Seriously! Reasons? Which reasons for God's sake!

                                  (◕⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠)

As I was about to join the rest, a strong hand grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Please Rafael. Not now!" I said helplessly before having a clear view of who it was.