Chapter eight

Hey. Talk to me please.

I didn't mean to shout at you like that.

Let's fix this.

I'm really sorry baby.

Camila. Please stop putting me on read. Let's talk.

I love you.

I stared at the phone for the sixth time before frowning and putting it back in my apron.

If Rafael really needs us to fix this, he gotta do more than just send me text messages. Like damn! Who even does that? He needs to be more realistic.

" If you continue serving the customers with that gloomy face, they won't think twice before walking out of the door." Reina said as I placed the tray of food remainings on the counter.

I huffed noisily and entered the kitchen premises.

" Okaaaaaay, you really need to tell me what's going on?" She said, a concerned look on her face as she walked beside me.

" It's just this whole relationship thingy. It's making me feel weird and shitty. "

Reina let out a hysterical giggle and stood before me, stopping my movements.

" What did Rafael do?"

" He accused me of drooling over some biker."

" Were you?"

" What?"

" Drooling over him? Was he cute though?"

" Reina! I'm serious here! "

" Sorry. " She replied sarcastically.

" Well," my mind drifted back to the time I saw Luca get off his bike. He did it so majestically. There was a type of confidence he portrayed that pulled me in.

Reina nudged my shoulder drifting me from my reverie.

" What?" I stared blankly.

" You are blushing!" She giggled.

" Fuck off!" I pushed her away and returned to the counter to take other orders. Gosh! She's truly Mia's dopple ganger. I could hear her footsteps following behind me.

" Do you remember the guy who stood up for me the other day?" I asked.

" No wayyyyyyyyy. You were drooling over-"

I quickly placed my hand over her mouth before she could finish the sentence.

" If you want me to continue, you gotta keep your mouth shut." I whispered.

She raised her hands in surrender and nodded. A wicked grin played on her lips after I removed my hand.

" Turns out he is the new recruit in the Vipers."

" What! " She shouted.

" Yeah. "

" But how?"

I shrugged and took the orders brought by the other waitress and handed them to one of the chef.

" That's really-"

Reina didn't get to finish her statement before another waitress walked up to me.

" Camila. There's a certain customer in table four who craves your service." She said .

"What?"

She just shrugged and walked away. I looked back at Reina who just threw me a your problem not mine look and walked away.