Chapter twelve

We were standing at the garage of Rafael's home. Six cars and two bikes stared straight at us, all posh and shining under the bright lighting. Two black Mercedes belonged to his father, two SUVs belonged to his mother, the two bikes were his and his red BMW. The mesmerizing dark Porsche was the newest. It's extravagance and highly defined quality spoke tones.

" Who's it for?" I asked, pointing at the Porsche.

" This is my brand new baby. And we are taking it out." He said, kissing the top part of the vehicle.

He walked towards the wall were the keys were hanged and took the one to the Porsche. He came back to me, all smiles and put his arms round my shoulders walking back to the Porsche.

He opened the passenger door for me and helped me in, closing the door after me and walked round to the driver's side.

The smell of it's newness hit me for the first time. The seats were supreme. The dashboard, the steering wheel, gear lever, hand break, seatbelt, air vent......Highly classical.

I have to admit, I've never been in search a fancy car. It was beautiful. All the parts made to perfection. It made me feel anxious and excited at the same time. Anxious that I may touch something and end up destroying it. Excited by the feeling of being the first one to enjoy the ride of this supreme vehicle with Rafael.

He hopped in the car, closing the door after him. Rafael beamed at me, and revived the engine. Before I could even comment on the car, he pulled me in for a kiss, his hands grazing up my neck. The kiss was soft and sweet. Not long lasting though as he pulled away a frown on his face, his hands grazing my cheeks before letting go and averted his eyes from me.

" What's wrong?" I whispered, grazing my hands up and down his cheeks.

His eyes dropped to my chest. Oh.

" I'm sorry. I didn't -" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine once again.

" You look really lovely tonight sweetheart." he complimented and started unbuttoning the trenchcoat. Once done, he pulled it out of me and threw it at the back and drove out of the compound without saying a single word.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

" It's a surprise darling. Wouldn't be one if I told you." He said, placing his free hand on top of mine and kissed my knuckles.

Minutes later, we were pulling up at a driveway. The placed was packed with people of different status all over. Many were teenagers and girls to be precise and a couple of the male gender here and there. They were heading towards an open bright building. A concert.

"You didn't?" I asked unbelievably.

That's when he removed two tickets from his pocket and waved them across my face.

" I could literally kiss you right now." I exclaimed, taking the tickets from him.

" I wouldn't mind."

With that, he pulled me towards him by my hip, across his lap, careful not to hit the steering wheel and placed his lips on mine. My hands found their way through his hair as his hands drew circles at my back before settling on my hips pulling me closer. Our lips worked in sync, not desperate, not wanting, just sweet.

" Thank you." I whispered softly.

" I love you." he said and pecked both my cheeks. The sparks.

🖤

Rafael had bought VVIP tickets to Omarion concert. I ain't complaining or anything, but I think it could have been better if he had just bought regular tickets.