Ishita and Alex

Ishita :
If you love someone if have to respect his/her feelings,you habe to adjust with the person you love.You have to understand the person you love.But he never understand me.He never cared what I want.His love is like a cage.A golden cage which is only made for me.

My life was pretty simple.I wanted to become a doctor and live like a normal person.But my fate wasn’t so good.

I just wished I never saved him from the accident. I wish I never meet with him.

He is a criminal, a monster and a psycho who never think twice before killing someone.

How many time I tries to run but i can't cause every time he finds me.If there is any chance to change my destiny then I just never came in Spain and never wanted to meet with him.

Alex Lucas:

Happiness is a small word,yet it's mean a lot.Without it person's life is nothing but gloomy. Everything becomes lifeless and nothing brings joy.The liveliness is nowhere near,
Only the black and white turmoil of
sadness is there.

The mist pure feeling in the world is love. I never experienced it until I saw her.She is the love of my life.She is just like a lightness in  the dark.She is like the moon in the dark sky.Dhe is the light of my life.My life was full of darkness until I saw her.The first time I saw her I knew that she is mine.I never wanted to live,but now I want to live,I want to spend my rest of live with her.She is only made for me and she is mine. I'll do everything to it makes to know her that.Whether it means  to lock her in a prison and throw the kye away.I'll do that.I can give her the world.

I know that loves take time and I am ready to give her time as much as she want.But at the end, she have to love me,she have to live with me.

She is mine,she was mine and she will forever mine!!!!

If anybody wants to take her away from me.I will never think twice before kill that  person.

She is my love,my love,my obsession, my possession, my everything.